The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: AC Issue

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

AC Issue

So I have noticed in the past that when Im driving and it is raining real bad or I go through a large puddle that my ac will stop blowing cold air and just blow luke warm air. Easy fix in the past just cut the AC off and then back on and the air is back to normal. Just assumed something got wet and off/on reset the issue. For the record this has been happening for 5 yrs at least.

Well the past couple days I find the same thing happening minus any water being involved. But sometimes cutting it on and off works and then sometimes it does not. Drive it for a while and it gets cold air again. Start the car up I get cold air after it has sat there for a few mins. Any clue?
    99 Galant

mayb it needs a charge
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

Quote Originally Posted by Ruslik View Post
    mayb it needs a charge
    I know I checked it last year towards the end of the summer and it was full. I will have to check it again.
    99 Galant