The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i am the happiest man alive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 42
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar

i am the happiest man alive

I wake up at 10am this morning to the FedEx guy beating down my door.

and what's inside these boxes?

arrived a few days ago:

i'm literally jumping off the walls in happiness. thanks to Epik Motorsports in South Carolina for selling the tranny at such a great price.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Mindless
    Oh shyt dude....I completely forgot to ship you that shifter. My bad.

Congrats btw.

Shiny clutch master cylinder...

It's nice having a stock 5-speed. So, who's doing the install, peano?

thats AWESOME.....how much/from where/and do they have any more? if u dont mind me asking

have fun with it. I know u willll

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'>Shiny clutch master cylinder...

It's nice having a stock 5-speed. So, who's doing the install, peano?</div>

i bought a new master/slave because it was only $60 brand new from NopiOnline and people are saying it's just a good idea. these things look like they'd wear over time, specially 9 years (all parts from a 95 galant).

i'll be doing the install during the 2 weeks i have off in December for christmas.....i can't wait. i'm gonna force zero to come down and massage me during those two weeks though

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'>how much/from where/and do they have any more? if u dont mind me asking</div>

$373 shipped from South Carolina. he only had one cause they're completely ripping apart this 95 project car. the gauge cluster has 150K miles, and i'm assuming its the original tranny....ugh, oh well. mitsu 5spds are solid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7924812057

1994 Galant GS 5spd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'll be doing the install during the 2 weeks i have off in December for christmas.....i can't wait. i'm gonna force zero to come down and massage me during those two weeks though</div>
    Damn, two weeks? Better hope you don't run into any surprise parts you have to order...Little shit will come back and bite you in the ass.

Based on my experience, take the amount of time you estimate it will take you to complete a project and multiply it by 3 to arrive at your approximate time for project completion.

Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:)
    peano, i could just shit im sooo happy 4 you. seriously have fun wit it bro!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'll be doing the install during the 2 weeks i have off in December for christmas.....i can't wait. i'm gonna force zero to come down and massage me during those two weeks though</div>
    Damn, two weeks? Better hope you don't run into any surprise parts you have to order...Little shit will come back and bite you in the ass.

Based on my experience, take the amount of time you estimate it will take you to complete a project and multiply it by 3 to arrive at your approximate time for project completion. </div>

well, i HAVE two weeks. the longest it's taken anyone to do it is 20 work hours. i think i'm safe with two weeks, considering when i work on my car i do about 18 hour shifts. i'll be documenting it all though for my DIY write-up for everyone, so maybe a little more time than usual.

1994 Galant GS 5spd

make sure to take massive amount of pics as well....cause im thinking of doing this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'> i'll be documenting it all though for my DIY write-up for everyone</div>

yeah, tons of pictures, i'll make it uber easy to understand. it's about time i submit a tutorial for the galant community that isn't like HOW TO REPLACE YOUR DOME LIGHT BULB

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Congrats. I can't imagine it being to difficult. If you need pics of anything when you do the swap, or if you need any info...let me know. But, I don't think you'll run into any major problems. Good luck with it.

Faction
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'> i'll be documenting it all though for my DIY write-up for everyone</div>

yeah, tons of pictures, i'll make it uber easy to understand. it's about time i submit a tutorial for the galant community that isn't like HOW TO REPLACE YOUR DOME LIGHT BULB</div>

I WANT PICS NOW :twisted:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah, tons of pictures, i'll make it uber easy to understand. it's about time i submit a tutorial for the galant community that isn't like HOW TO REPLACE YOUR DOME LIGHT BULB</div>
    ROFL! Finally, someone says it!

Good luck with it all. I put about 5 hours of work into my motor being pulled and rebuilt...only problem was the machine shop fucked up so bad that those 5 hours were spaced out over a month and a half.

nice... cant wait for u to finish soo i can buy mines already and go to ur pad while u do it for me...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

8G_GTZ
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>nice... cant wait for u to finish soo i can buy mines already and go to ur pad while u do it for me...</div>

exactly what i was thinking chris, despite the almost a day drive.

steve

8ggalant
    yer gonna luv it bro...its sooooooooooo worth it...good luck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>nice... cant wait for u to finish soo i can buy mines already and go to ur pad while u do it for me...</div>

haha, like i was gonna install the nitrous for you. i'm chris's future personal mechanic. he just has to pay me with funny stories about letting wax bake on his hood.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>yer gonna luv it bro...its sooooooooooo worth it...good luck</div>

yeah, lucas told me you let him drive your car and he said it was unbelievable. every day i think about this i realize more and more it's gonna be so worth it, and i regret not doing it the day i got my car.

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>yer gonna luv it bro...its sooooooooooo worth it...good luck </div>

Have you bought a new clutch yet? Ive heard of the way you drive..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>yer gonna luv it bro...its sooooooooooo worth it...good luck </div>

Have you bought a new clutch yet? Ive heard of the way you drive.. Good job on the tranny Peano, hell you deserve it bro, you've worked long and hard on that car..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast