The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: fuel gauge

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

fuel gauge

i fill up my tank this morning , but the needle is 3/4 , but i make sure the tank is full, but still in 3/4 , i dont know what happen , i have to recalibrate or what can i do to fix it up, if somebody know about that thanks in advance,

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

TGC Regular
    Have you taken the needle out before on the dash? IF so that is definetly ur problem...if not..you may have to recalibrate , but its a bitch and half...matter fact make it two fat bitches.
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donovan)</div><div class='quotemain'>...but its a bitch and half...matter fact make it two fat bitches.</div>

hell yeah...good luck

/.

last week i put a gauge bezel and i touch the needle , but after that i fill it up and it was normal , , how can i recalibrate it,

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

TGC Regular
    You should take it all back out , go fill up and pull off somewhere with it off , set it where it should be , hopefully that fixes it or you may have to pop the whole damn needle assembly off and put it back on in the full spot
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(