Ok...I finally got some pics and I hope this finalizes that the 4G64 SOHC distributor will not bolt up to the 4G63 DOHC head.
1. (Left) 4G63 DOHC cylinder with a 1g CAS in front of it (Right) 4G64 SOHC cylinder head with distributor
2. Comparison between the 1g CAS (Left) and the 4G64 Distributor(Right)
3. Another comparison of the CAS and Distributor
4. 4G64 SOHC distributor along side the spot where the 4G63 CAS would bolt to in the intake cam. Notice the diameter of the distributor and the diameter of the DOHC intake opening.
5 Here is a pic of WHY the 4G64 distributor will not work on the 63 DOHC head. Notice its much too big for the opening and length wise too.
6. This is a side by side picture of the 4G63 head (left) and the 4G64 head (right) side by side. Compare the diameter of the opening where the CAS and Distributor would fit. The 4G64 cylinder head opening is MUCH larger.
So there are my pics explaining why it won't work.