The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: found a parts car 95 gsx what can i still used for 5spd conv

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

found a parts car 95 gsx what can i still used for 5spd conv

ive been looking around for parts for my 5spd convversion. and i aminly been looking for eclipse parts cars. so anyways, i came accross a 95 gsx fro $400. i guess the motor is pulled apart and the trubo and downpipe are gone. no biggie. i basically want to take these parts from the car and sell the rest of the parts, just making sure everythnig is still compatable since the gsx is awd
    and also wants a heads up on any parts i should grab thats not on my list like ecu ect.

full suspension for 5lug/read disc brake conversion. i understant that i dont need controla arms ect, just the plates/hubs ect. i read the conversion how to

shifter assembly

shifter cables (will the gsx cables fit a gst/galant tranny?)

clutch master

hard lines

pedal assembly

turbo head (complete with untake ect )

ecu

anything else let me know
    parting out my 7g project. 1g turbo head with gs cam gears, talon tsi front and rear brakes/5lug conversion. xtc 2g fwd clutch and pressure plate. complete 7g 5spped swap. jdm e54a headlights stock 97 tails, interior trim pieces. [email protected]
    http://www.thegalantcenter.net/forum...211#post477211

for the 5 speed conversion the eclipse cables wont work they are to short i tried that and had to return the and get cables for a galant the eclipse cables are too shortbut the shifter assembly, clutch master, pedal assembly, will work, i got most of my 5 speed parts from a eclipse also u dont need the turbo head unless ur converting to dohc (turbo) and the ecu is pinned differently so will have to switch around some wires if u decide to swap out ecus but again u only need the ecu if u want to go dohc or change to coil packs and bigger injectors. and im not sure if the hard lines will work either
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant ES
    Cold Air Intake
    5 Speed (swapped)
    MagnaFlow catback exahust
    Eibach drop springs
    Bomz Racing Gauge faces
    17in MOTEGGI racing rims
    port and polished

Proto
    Pics? I need some parts for my eclipse.

no picsa yeat, i am gonig to try to look at it this week. i do plan on running a dohc turbo head on my 2.4 block but no with the stock turbo, manifold or piping. i will tig weld a topmount manifold and do the inbtercooler piping for a fmic. so if anyone needs eclipse parts let me know, it will be cheap, as long as ican get money for the car, lol. it supposely has good grey leather and a 97 front rear conversion with the high wing.
    parting out my 7g project. 1g turbo head with gs cam gears, talon tsi front and rear brakes/5lug conversion. xtc 2g fwd clutch and pressure plate. complete 7g 5spped swap. jdm e54a headlights stock 97 tails, interior trim pieces. [email protected]
    http://www.thegalantcenter.net/forum...211#post477211