The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Jdm Tail Wiring Diagram.

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Jdm Tail Wiring Diagram.

I WAS LOOKING AND NOTICED THAT MOST PEOPLE WOUT ENLARGE THE HOLES AND USE THE STOCK HARNESS. THIS IS THE SIMPLE WAY TO WIRE IT UP, TAKES ABOUT AN HOUR AND LOOK VERY NICE WIRED UP. aNY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK ME.

ok The harness for the jdm goes as follows. Plug with 3 wires is for the brake lights, plug with two wires is for reverse and turn signals. Green with white line (from jdm) is brake lights this connects to the solid green wire on the stock harness. (You put the two grren wires with white together to the one solid green wire on the stock harness so both bulbs light up when you brake.) Then you take both solid green wires and connect each one to the green wire with white line on the stock harness.(These are your running lights. So you connect them opposite) So Now you are at the turn signals. The green wire with the blue line in it on the stock harness is for the turn signals. So you connect this to the green wire on the two wire socket from the jdm harness. And of course connect the black wires to the black wires, almost forgot. Then last but not least the reverse lights. Connect the black to the black and the other color to the green wire on the jdm harness. Doing it this way gives it the tru look you are paying for and only took me an hour and that was wi th me figuring the wiring out myself. Also be sure to heat shrink the wires to prevent any shorts in the future.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I used the jdm plugs and harness and just wired it up to my USDM wires. Very simple. All you need is a 6 dollar test light to see whats what. Shrink wrapped everything also.

Good tutorial by the way!

I just got 2nd Gen JDM's, and just fit everything from the USDM to the JDM tails and for the second brake bulb I spliced another brake bulb into the lines. Works like a charm, and I also cut the line for the turning signals (the one that keeps them on when you turn the lights on).

TGC Regular
    I don't see a diagram..... lol
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    mine was easy too.... i just got 2nd gens today and it came with the original jdm connector so I spliced and heat shrinked that to the usdm harness so that way when I do get 3rd gens I just clip them in,instead of having to resplice everything...I didn't even use the diagram its pretty obvious whats what