The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: integra type-r lip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28

integra type-r lip

whos car is this? i have the mugen lip on my car right now but i like this one a little better. anybody have more picturs of this car or know where i can find some

Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    I had that lip. It's was from 93-95 Civic. Here are a few pics.

Sorry for posting so many pics.

I think thats a half bumper. whats a half bumper no clue but i think i asked this awhile ago and thats the answer i got lol

thanks skyline thats what i was looking for a bunch of pictures

unlimited a half bumper is pretty much a lip that goes half way up the bumper i'm not sure why they make them but it might be interesting to see one on the galant in more detail
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

yeah im not sure if the lip on the black one and the silver car are the same, the one on the silver car looks sharper and smaller
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

its said the black car has the type-r half bumper like this but without the holes but i cant really tell

im not really liking it as much for some reason and i dont think it would work because of our foglights so if you had to cut away at the bumper for the fogs it would defeat the purpose of the half bumper and you might as well get a regular lip

i think im just gonna get this one

that second one is most likely the one seen on the black galant
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

yeah I think that second one is the one on the black G.....I need to replace my mugen integra type-R lip, I busted half of it and it needs to be replaced. and I like that half bumper, so Im thinking about getting that one also.

so how do you go about removing a molded lip, without damaging the bumper itself?

which one is the second one called?

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

i like this one and it looks like the same one on the black car, what lip is this ?? can u give us details ???

thanks

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    It's the Integra 99-01 Type-R lip
    ~Lady Driven~

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    u know everything about anything :D
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    u know everything about anything :D
    lol

does this lip work for the 02 model also?....(99-00 integra type r)..sorry guyz noob lookin for new ideas.. :oops:

that car belongs to a friend of mine.

to my knowledge there are two people who have that lip. although to my knowledge i know of only one person who has installed that lip.

that person is me. im the other person who has that lip. although mine is partially molded in. partially meaning i never fishished molding it in (sanding).

i bought a lot of those lips on ebay to save on the outrageous shipping. i think the total came up to like 35 bucks per lip.

but yea, its a half bumper. with the amount of cutting an fitting you have to do either of those half bumpers underated posted would work. although i went with the bottom one.

i must say though, don't think that this half bumper will just plop on like the mugen lip everyone else has. if i were to make a tutorial it would have 4 steps. and it goes like this.

1. fit.
    2. cut.
    3. bend.
    4. repeat steps as necessary.

one more thing. before you think about PMing me asking for help. i suggest you just post it here because I won't answer PMs. There are probably twenty other PMs from other members asking the same thing.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

do you have any pictures of it on your car with a little more detail? the first picture i posted was great but its on a black car and shows little detail of the lower lip

my car is black too.

but yea, i can tkae more pictures if you want pictures of specific key areas. I did more cutting when i started to mold things in though. there's some primer on the lip and some filler so you can see the detail of the lip and where I cut/filled. but yea, i'd hate to go down to the car like every 5 mins so if you wanted pics of some key areas, i'll go out and take pics.

i know your car is black too but ijust meant that the angle that the first pic was taken at did not show the detail of the lip very well

if you could take some picture of the top part near the foglights and the corners near the main opening in the front and then just a low straight on picture that would help a lot thanks

i really need to finish sanding everything and get this bumper painted. good thing though is that after about a year, i haven't cracked the lip nor have I cracked the bondoglass that i used to mold the lip on.

far away

a lil closer

even closer

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6 View Post
    i bought a lot of those lips on ebay to save on the outrageous shipping. i think the total came up to like 35 bucks per lip.
    you have anymore of these lips still laying around pinoy? I would be interested in one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast