The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: rear spoiler question

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

rear spoiler question

Im not a fan of rear spoilers but i saw this youtube video of a VR-4 with a different spoiler. is this an OEM VR-4 spoiler?? I would be interested in getting this for my car. Just curious what exact model vr-4 (year wise) would I ask Trigg if I decided to get this spoiler. any info would help

Click Here

Oh yeah im feeling the old style side skirts now. might want to switch that out one day
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

not my cup of tea

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    ifd thats the one you would like they ahve a vey simialar one on ebay,minust the middle bar...type "galant custom"

i actually like the middle bar on it. im assuming its not a OEM spoiler then. I like being spoilerless, but this one is tame enough for me to put on. I would look at an ebay spoiler but i want a genuine JDM one.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

Someone in the states sold that spoiler with the middle bar too. I think it might have been Erebuni that sold it at one point.
    "A mile of road takes you one mile...A mile of runway takes you anywhere."

Right on, thought it was another style OEM JDM visor. thought it flowed with the rest of the car well. Since its not OEM, i probably wont buy it. But damn those old style skirts look hella clean. if i buy those, ill be selling my kouki skirts.