The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: White car Gold rims

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 66
    Quote Originally Posted by keta11 View Post
    whats the difference between 5 spoke and mesh? and damn post #37's pic is hot! what kind of wheels are those?
    they look different?

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3 View Post
    they look different?

thats it? ah.. thank you
    "Our fears don't stop death, they stop life"

Quote Originally Posted by keta11 View Post
    ... and damn post #37's pic is hot! what kind of wheels are those?
    BBS LMs in gold

White with gold is hot. I have thought about doing it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom View Post
    White with gold is hot. I have thought about doing it myself.
    I agree, but its getting played out nowadays. you really need a nice wheel to make it stand out these days. LM's are one of the nicest mesh style wheels but id get a used set in near mint condition or youre gonna pay a hefty price for some new one and used ones arent cheap neither. still 2k plus for used ones. They are stupid expensive like TE-37 time attacks.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Those are hot wheels but I'm pretty sure that with good research you can find something that will equally look as good.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1 View Post
    Those are hot wheels but I'm pretty sure that with good research you can find something that will equally look as good.
    I agree.. yes it is getting more and more overplayed but with research you could REALLY make it look good without spending a TON of money

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Looky:

That IS300 is badass!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom View Post
    That IS300 is badass!

x2! Yeah I actually like the styling of the IS. If I had the money I'd buy one.

Some HDR

Its not white (wish it was) but heres my gold wheels on my car. Its funny how back in the day everyone said gold wheels would look whack on my car. They thought it was gonna be a ketchup and mustard looking car. that was in 2004.

02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

I am jealous of your G35!! Those are my favorite

That HDR is cool too. Those are my favorite wheels on a STI or EVO. I want a new car now! thanks guys! hahaha

im okay with it, I was probably the 1st in San Diego with gold wheels on a G35, now theres copy cats everywhere. It still turns heads, but im getting tired of getting flexed on, on the freeway. You evo guys are persistent.

Quote Originally Posted by SleekGTZ View Post
    Looky:

end of thread... that is noyce!!!! bet thats about almost a thousand dollar per tire.

Eh... maybe. I know the HRE's oin the BMW are hella expensive though!

:smt105hopefully i can get that wheels! lol

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    They're gonna look great man.
    -Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    I like that type of mesh gold! Looks really good on your G35. You even got the lug nuts in red!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast