The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: White car Gold rims

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 66 of 66
    cant go cheap on the G35, Volk wheels with Volk lugs. Damn lugs cost 150 bucks.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom View Post
    That HDR is cool too. Those are my favorite wheels on a STI or EVO. I want a new car now! thanks guys! hahaha
    Yeah those advans are expensive. i was thinking about getting some for the 8g but damn wheels probably cost more than the galant now.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    cant go cheap on the G35, Volk wheels with Volk lugs. Damn lugs cost 150 bucks.
    you've got balls to rock the racing lugs on yours... my set has 20 lock spline lugs! u can never underestimate the low lifes out in socal. btw, we should trade front wheels... then we'd really be innovators! and if you thought the lugs were pricey, try finding and replacing the valve stem caps... talk about ridiculous!

Its always funny when your wheels are worth more then the street value of your car :P
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz View Post
    Its always funny when your wheels are worth more then the street value of your car :P
    so we both are hilarious.

Damn i wonder how much the valve stems run now.... I know the valve caps cost me around 16-20 bucks apiece just cuz of shipping. I wrench those suckers down now so people cant steal them as easily and yeah youre right about So cal fools jackin shiet, i hardly drive my G35 much anyways, that car isnt much of a gas saver.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234