The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: a/c cluster does not light up

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

a/c cluster does not light up

whats up guys... gotta question for ya... here goes... couple dayz ago i go to turn on my lights... no biggy... i then go to turn the heat on and i noticed dat half of my a/c guages dont light up... its the knob what adjusts teh temp... and half of the knob that controls the amount of air comin out... now i know i prob gotta change the bulb... but i like checkin wit u guys first cuz u tell me step by step wat i gotta do... so if ya got ne info it would be a big help... thanx guys... peace
    anthony

yo money,,, dont ask me cause i try to change them bulb and i wasted 1 hour i could not find the way to change bulb so sorry cant help you there

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

ok i am assuming that the bulb that lights up the controls has died out. there is a guy on club 3g that is doing a groud buy on a led conversion kit for the radio. a conversion kit for the Ac controls is coming up. if u contact him then he might supply u with more info. maybe sell u one of the first kits too http://www.eclipseforums.org/showthread.ph...8&highlight=LED

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.