Thread: XENON HID CONVERSION

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 22
    stm

XENON HID CONVERSION

Hi, I’m new in here and I need some advice
    I have Mitsubishi Galant 2002 and I tried to upgrade my headlight bulbs
    And it didn’t worked out for me that well
    Did any of you tried to convert to SUPER HID 6000K CONVERSION KIT by SUPER VISION :?: :?: :?:
    Let me know what do you guys think about it
    STM

Tazz2000
    I used Eagleye's from Midnight Moose
    Got confused, figured it out, then found the instructions in English WITH picrures. I felt like a dumbass. But that's ok.

MY HEADLIGHTS LOOK BETTER THAN YOURS

stm

HID

I found HID KIT for $ 360 can somebody tell me if it's worth it

TGC Regular
    Where did you find that kit? I'd say that is probably worth it, but usually with HID kits like that, it will only be one beam pattern. So you will lose your ability to switch to "high" beams. And what is reportly happening to others who go with this kit, is that they continuously get "flashed" by oncoming cars to dim their lights, since the HIDs are so bright. Personally, I'm waiting for an affordable Hi/Lo beam HID conversion kit. There are a couple of "dual" beam HID conversions kit already out, but they are still a bit too pricey for me. I rather spend that kind of money on a bodykit before a lighting system.

stm
    I jus got it for $338 from ebay :?

meanrick1969
    How good is that kit, im thinking of buying it also?

stm
    I’m still waiting for it,
    It’s suppose to be delivered on Tuesday
    :thumbsup:

Nick VR4
    This might be of intrest
    based in OAKLAND ....CAL

http://www.eautoworks.com/html/lbu-Light~b...ight~System.htm

Senior TGC Member
    I don't like the look of that Super Vision kit...it looks like they colored the bulb.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Yeah, you guys gotta becareful with generic brands like that....Alot of them just breaks in the first few months of use......

Although reputable brand names like Phillips, Hella......etc are more expensive, they are definitely more reliable....
    2001 Galant ES I4
    Injen RD CAI
    Kamikaze Headers
    Brospeed Prosport Muffler
    Brembo X-drilled/Slotted Rotors
    Progress Springs
    KYB AGX Adjustables
    Racing X Headlights
    Smoked Tails
    Custom Grill
    Titanium Limo Tint
    MOMO Shift Knob
    Tenzo R Mean-6 18"
    JBL 600.1
    2 JL 12W3 D4 in topfire custom box

My ride: http://photos.yahoo.com/nrg_neo

stm
    Check this out
    what you guys think about this one

8)

ThaKiDThaTWinS
    Sup guys...been a while since my last post...i prolly been totally forgotten buti got a RSX so thats y i been MIA. But i got a connection for some Hella H.I.D.'z i already got some on my RSX. i found some H.I.D. adapter that fit in perfectly...but i cant find one for a galant...do they even make them? If u got Hids how did u put them in with out melting and cutting etc.

stm
    Finally I got my HID installed
    Looks good and bright 8)
    But here comes another question can I remove protectors from hid bulbs
    Will it be better or worth :?:?:?:?:?

Tazz2000
    Remove the projectors from the HID bulb? What are you talking about?

stm
    there is a cover on H4

sum1 correct me if im wrong but don't u need that to switch between high and low?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>sum1 correct me if im wrong but don't u need that to switch between high and low?</div>

let see if i understand your question, with H4 bulb the high and low beam are together,,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>sum1 correct me if im wrong but don't u need that to switch between high and low?</div>

let see if i understand your question, with H4 bulb the high and low beam are together,,,</div>

yea, thats how they've always been. your stock headlights are like that. but some HID like bgr's are only low. with the dual beam HID H4's i believe the relector moves to switch from high and low

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>sum1 correct me if im wrong but don't u need that to switch between high and low?</div>

let see if i understand your question, with H4 bulb the high and low beam are together,,,</div>

yea, thats how they've always been. your stock headlights are like that. but some HID like bgr's are only low. with the dual beam HID H4's i believe the relector moves to switch from high and low</div>

yea, than he sould just get the H4,,, i dont know why people want get HID,, like the whole kit,, whats the diffrent

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

stm
    on my HID i have low beam only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast