Thread: Euro style tailights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    es.dot
    corny!!!

MitsuMan
    vr6 is still around

ChuBBs
    well we should get somethin set up... not neccessarily for altezzas but some kind of different light...

Galant Ryder
    The JDM tails are pretty much the 94-96 style with a 97-98 look. all yu need is the middle part thats connected to the trunk. you can get the 2 corners from a junkyard or something. you dont have to import the whole thing from japan. just the middle like i said.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Galant Ryder
    The JDM tails are pretty much the 94-96 style with a 97-98 look. all yu need is the middle part thats connected to the trunk. you can get the 2 corners from a junkyard or something. you dont have to import the whole thing from japan. just the middle like i said.
    Good idea, I had it about 5 months ago.
    The truth is (since I have looked into it extensively) that they will not match. Ok, I have a 98 right... If I went and bought that middle piece from a scrapyard and tried to don it on my trunk it would look wack and there is no way to mount it flush.
    If I bought the entire trunk lid it would fit... but stilll look wack. Becaues the lens colors don't match.

I have tried and tried to find a way but it seems that the JDM ones are the way 2 go! I'll photoshop it so people can get a visual of what I mean.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

well, that might not be entirely true, cuz my taillights look a different color at different angles, so it may be the angle of the pic, now i pulled up next to a 97 and the lights were the same color red, so therefore u MIGHT be wrong, not saying u are. For the 94/96 those tails will fit perfectly, but u might have to do a little re-wiring as always

Galant Ryder
    well obviously the middle piece isnt gonna fit onto your 98 cause you have nowhere to put it. unless u mount brackets and hang it like a picture frame. :shock: you'll be dumb to do that. haha of course you wouldhave to get a 94-96 trunk lid and work from there. have fun guys.

Aptyp
    I am new here, i mean the club, but i have been coming to the club to see the forum. Anyways i have exchange student from Japan in my class and he owns a 93 galant in Japan, which is just like ours here 94-96, he says he might find tail lights from Japan and send it to me for $300 or less. It seems like a good idea.

well mine is imbound to the US already, I paid $100 would love to help u guys get one, but my friend went to the phillipeans and he is coming back next weekend, if he goes back again, i'll let u guys know

gssplaya

hmmm

how serious are you guys willing to pay for to get jap spec tail lights? Im with vr6 and i could get these for you.

IllestGalant
    Altezza's are gay
    The reason they don't make them for galants is so no galants
    are gay.

Unsticking!

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    If there is anyone who can still get the JDM phillipeans tails, please PM me.

xpldy
    wow u went way back 2 find this one
    i think fastandfab has a jdm hookup, but i dont know if he can get these.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    I've never heard of half these people :shock: They musta been around when the site was simply www.thegalantcenter.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12