So I've had my second G now for a year and a half, and there are some minor things/complications I've ignored, but I figured I'd ask around and find out if they're common Galant issues or real problems... I've searched for most if not all of these since joining the forum, didn't find much info...

1. When starting the car, after putting it in drive, and driving some distance, you'll hear a loud noise from under the hood. It sounds like tapping on metal, just one loud click... It only occurs after the cars been cut off, and cut back on, and driven a distance. It doesn't occur at any consistent distance, speed, RPM, or gear that I can tell. My '99 I4 didn't do this, but this is an '03 V6. Is it normal?

2. Another random one... sometimes when starting the car, it will idle down really low and you'll hear a grumbling noise from the rear of the vehicle... I assumed fuel pump or something, this too has been going on since I got the car in 2008... It might happen 2/3 times a day, it might happen 2/3 times a month, very inconsistent. Oh, and it happens on a full or empty tank, doesn't make a difference.

3. Every few months or so, I'll get a code: P0134, CK7 Oxygen Sensor no activity, Bank 1 Sensor 1... I've replaced this Oxygen Sensor already, this code also pops up inconsistently, and doesn't reoccur after deleting codes.

4. How is it possible for my car to lock me out with the engine running? Happened 3 times since I had it...

Ok, that's all the silliness for now until I think of something else. My roommate says my car's alive because it beeped at him one night when he got home... The whole locking me out on my birthday supports that theory, lol... Thanks for all the help if you have any, hope it wasn't too long to read.