The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 18" Wheels on 8G Galant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey2000Galant View Post
    i wasnt even talking about school i was shopping last summer for rims and tires and thats what i saw. alot of you guys are only one sided on this forum. like alot of you guys started where im at at this point. and like i said i fix cars not only mitsu. aftermarket shit isnt my thing. so dont talk to me about respect im 25 yrs old dont talk to me like im a little kid. apparently i got some haters on this forum. read my signiture please that applys for all my haters. so fuck ya'll to my haters. obviously you know who you are...my number 1 hater^^^^ lmao
    25?? You act like your 15. Learn to spell and watch your language. They are called wheels dude, wheels, not rims.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    yes mother ill watch my language. i dont want you to get the soap lmao. it must be a massachusetts i talk just fine "DUDE" do you even know the definition of dude. dude. lmao you always make my day...

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

...Yes I can see I was wroung but there was no need for anyone to jump down anyones throat. Isn't that the point for everyone to learn from everyone. See I learned something new.
    just remember that giving bad advice or the wrong advice is more harmful than simply not giving advice. if you don't know the answer, don't answer. sharing is fine but when you make a statement that is clearly wrong, other members will correct it so that it is not followed.

im just gonna pm you reelax instead of taking up this guys thread.

FreakyDeaky

Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Experienced TGC Member
    Reelax = Wheel Fitment MASTA! lol
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGalant View Post
    Reelax = Wheel Fitment MASTA! lol
    i would agree lol.

FreakyDeaky

2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Any of you EVER heard of town fair tire??? They factor in all that shit offset n what not b4 I lowered my car had the 215/45r18 on my G I'm not starting shit but all those people that taking shit that I'm wrong and what not look at the town fair tire website and check for yourself... they wouldn't wanna sell you shit if it was just gonna fuck up... DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING ON THE SCREEN. And I was talking about the biggest with a good size tire and not dropped. Fyi
    Town Fair tire, Tire Rack, or any other tire and wheel site is going to be conservative. Well, except for www.SuperBuyTires.com (which lists 20" wheels for the 8G Galant).

Other than that you should seriously check your information again. There is a reason I setup the FAQ previously mentioned in this very thread. I'm still not sure why so many people don't pay any attention to it. It is plainly there for all to see.

If you want to take the words of amateurs than go right ahead. You are treading on what I've already provided and what MANY members current and former have already had/have on their cars.

Some here have run 225/35R20s without rubbing. A multitude have 19s (including myself) with little to no issues.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=18010

As far as the 350z wheels and tires?

They run (in 18") 225/45R18 and 245/45R18s. The fronts 'can' fit, the rears would have a tough time fitting, especially since the wheels have a noticeably lower offset.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12