The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post What You Did To Your Car or Bought Today!

Page 418 of 538 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518 ... LastLast
Showing results 8,341 to 8,360 of 10744
    LoL no problem.
    I don't have pics of it, but for my climate controls I cut the mounting points in half. As in, made them sit Less deep. Then put it behind the dash and it sat flush like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought this today dont know how to mount it on tho..

Also if everything goes as planed I should be geting a manual 2.0L galant tomorow (jdm) no sunroof tho ; (

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk
    Isuzu Trooper mountain spec

Installed a new rear passenger window motor/regulator and had someone else install new door speakers, deck speakers, and headunit. Sounds clear and loud.

15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Quote Originally Posted by DTP View Post
    that a saints fan i see back there? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

well everything went according to plan and i just bought this manual 2L 00model jdm galant for very cheap about 1000USD then i went and bought JDM advance bage lether interior for abour 200usd
    here is a sales pic https://img.bland.is/album/crop/1085...82777312470000
    will post pic of the car tomorow

ps when i was tearing the interior out of the jdm galant i got u guys something :)
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk

And it looks gooood! So much more "gooder" than the USDM one.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    And it looks gooood! So much more "gooder" than the USDM one.
    Thanks Greg but you wanna know what i think.. i think yall in the states are just to used to the usdm galant and find the jdm one "exotic" or something.. i i wanted it perfect id keep the front end as is and have a usdm rear end i think that the usdm rear bumper tail lights and trunk (with us plate) looks a whole lot better thant the jdm or eudm one

some pics i took just now since i had to got get something at the workshop
    the car as it sits

this is when we ware ripping out the interior (if you notice the shifter knob, i took that just for you guys and 3 chrome door handles missing for the drivers door dont have nothing to do with that stuff for my self)

trolly full of interior ready to go in the car tomorrow

2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk

So my lips and barrels came back from the polisher, I do have to say my supposed homie did some justice to them, so I can't complain

02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Quote Originally Posted by pernir View Post
    Thanks Greg but you wanna know what i think.. i think yall in the states are just to used to the usdm galant and find the jdm one "exotic" or something.. i i wanted it perfect id keep the front end as is and have a usdm rear end i think that the usdm rear bumper tail lights and trunk (with us plate) looks a whole lot better thant the jdm or eudm one
    Well our front bumpers are fat and bloated due to the crash bar so the front ends don't look anywhere near as aggressive and mean as any other galants.
    We also didn't have sideskirts come standard on any of our galants which really make them look good.
    I like all the 8g tail lights so I have no opinion on that.
    I do agree with you on the USDM rear bumpers looking better. I don't like the "squished flat" look of the worldly bumpers.

Also I didn't know that they had srs seats for the 8g's, crazy cool. Can't wait so see how the other one is gonna turn out!
    Take a TON of pics because as you can already tell we love "world spec" Galant stuff over here haha
    1994 Galant GS - Daily driver
    1994 Galant LS - Parts car

Garage: http://www.thegalantcenter.org/garag...iew-20241.html

ohh i will bro... overload u guys with picz.. i shuld probly make a new project thread... ?
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk

^^Sure, new car, new thread. DEADEYES even the US 8G's have the SRS seats:

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    ^^Sure, new car, new thread. DEADEYES even the US 8G's have the SRS seats:
    Whoa man.... thats how you know im only a 7g guy xD noob status
    1994 Galant GS - Daily driver
    1994 Galant LS - Parts car

Garage: http://www.thegalantcenter.org/garag...iew-20241.html

well ive bin fighting with the fuel pump all day on the jdm cant seem to find the relay no matter how much i google or tear the interior apart the fuse boxes are different the usdm basically the whole thing is different everything i know about the usdm galant cant help me with this jdm shit... but after some tearing away i found nothing and decided to just wired to a battery then i got the car to start whoohoo... so i plugd everything back in and went to go home and in my haste i for some reason thought the car would start and move and when i turned the key..... it did it started the fuel pump vent on but i still haven't found the relay (for future reference)

Washed it off just a lill bit

clean..

still needs allot to be done to be good enough to make me want to think about selling my us Galant had that thing for 5 years and its bin very reliable even though the evap code is one.. just spends a little more gas

Greg i think ill make a project thread tomorow was gonna do it today but i could only get these pic then my phone died.
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk

Carbon fibre!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Andrew

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    So my lips and barrels came back from the polisher, I do have to say my supposed homie did some justice to them, so I can't complain

Them shits look clean as he'll wish I lived in cali so I don't have to ship them out there to get wider lips

«Carlos»

That is a whole world of difference. congrats
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk

Wow... that is a huge difference.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Doing it all for mod 2014, damn evos stealing the show. It's like mod2014 "evos only".
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    ^ Always is

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro.
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Bought 5 glare water squash air fresheners, cars smell very squashy now. Yum!!

Page 418 of 538 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518 ... LastLast