The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post What You Did To Your Car or Bought Today!

Page 520 of 538 FirstFirst ... 20420470510516517518519520521522523524530 ... LastLast
Showing results 10,381 to 10,400 of 10744
    Nice work palmz, tom and foose. I'm liking everything done

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    And now she lives again.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Experienced TGC Member

Loving it..

Genuine Ralliart 8g undercar braces.

Quote Originally Posted by Trotty View Post
    Genuine Ralliart 8g undercar braces.
    Hotness, I wish those would fit the USDM.

These. Thanks Martin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Andrew

I still don't understand why r u flooding this thread with your project work. Keep it in your project thread. Who cares if no one responds there. No one is responding here either.

STOP CONSTANTLY POSTING HERE THE PROGRESS ON YOUR PROJECT!!!!!!
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

^Chill.

Trotty is one of the few doing anything cool to a Galant these days.

And I never check any build threads...so it goes more views here than there.

Technically it is what he did to his car today.. Plus I don't mind seeing it twice, it's cool shit. Same wth you spdracr, I wouldn't mind seeing your build a couple times.
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    I still don't understand why r u flooding this thread with your project work. Keep it in your project thread. Who cares if no one responds there. No one is responding here either.

STOP CONSTANTLY POSTING HERE THE PROGRESS ON YOUR PROJECT!!!!!!
    I sense some jealousy. And to be honest. This community is dying because of people like u.

I sense some jealousy. And to be honest. This community is dying because of people like u.
    Lmfao u r a funny dude. U think I'd be jealous of u?? Why cuz u have a jdm galant?? I can care less for your jdm and your twin turbo v6. I find it very annoying.

And no the community isn't dying cuz of me. People like me frequent this forum less cuz this platform is attracting more kids who want to rice out their cars. So it gives me no desire to be here most of the time.

On a side note when I come here to check anything out, first thing I go for is people's project threads cuz that's where the interesting stuff is.
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

U find my v6tt annoying? Ur attitude is annoying. People that take time to go out of their way to post shit to criticise others is what's annoying and killing the forum. Just because I posted in two threads. One is for Personal tracking in one location, the other is where people goto first, not the ride threads. And to think I'm just another KID that's rice'ing out my car I resent that being a 34yo father with a 3yo with more respect than u.

U find my v6tt annoying? Ur attitude is annoying. People that take time to go out of their way to post shit to criticise others is what's annoying and killing the forum. Just because I posted in two threads. One is for Personal tracking in one location, the other is where people goto first, not the ride threads. And to think I'm just another KID that's rice'ing out my car I resent that being a 34yo father with a 3yo with more respect than u.
    Slow down and read what I said PROPERLY!!!

u said u sense some jealously and I clearly stated I'm not jealous of your ride if that's what u meant. Does it bother me?? I don't care for your ride. Period.

Did I call u a ricer?? U clearly can't read a post properly. I called the new comers ricers. But apparently u can't read a simple post!

I don't care if u like my attitude or not.
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    "I still don't understand why r u flooding this thread with your project work. Keep it in your project thread. Who cares if no one responds there. No one is responding here either.

STOP CONSTANTLY POSTING HERE THE PROGRESS ON YOUR PROJECT!!!!!!"

"Lmfao u r a funny dude. U think I'd be jealous of u?? Why cuz u have a jdm galant?? I can care less for your jdm and your twin turbo v6. I find it very annoying.

And no the community isn't dying cuz of me. People like me frequent this forum less cuz this platform is attracting more kids who want to rice out their cars. So it gives me no desire to be here most of the time.

On a side note when I come here to check anything out, first thing I go for is people's project threads cuz that's where the interesting stuff is."

"Slow down and read what I said PROPERLY!!!

u said u sense some jealously and I clearly stated I'm not jealous of your ride if that's what u meant. Does it bother me?? I don't care for your ride. Period.

Did I call u a ricer?? U clearly can't read a post properly. I called the new comers ricers. But apparently u can't read a simple post!

I don't care if u like my attitude or not."
    Damn man...relax a bit. Why so worked up over someone sharing some progress in a thread called "Post What You Did To Your Car Or Bought Today!"....isn't his post applying to that? Not too sure why you wouldn't like a build like his either but that's opinionated per the individual. Got some quality stuff going on and he isn't half assing it either. I mean come on man, what so annoying about a JDM spec vs yours? You have JDM bits too albeit not mechanically similar. The drive to build and share platforms and the like is exactly why we are here in the first place. I would rather see posts like this that show progress. Build threads are great for keeping a running log and discussing but this thread is appropriate for sharing with minimal involved discussions. All in all it's a community and things are shared. Sorry if this post upsets you as well but I like seeing things like this in a forum that consists of mostly USDM cars. Gives a nice contrast and view of the other side of the pond.

- - - Updated - - -

And Trotty are these the VR-4 OEM Recaros? I dig these a lot.

Yes mate, stock super vr4 recaro seats. Adjustable side wings. So no matter ur size they are sure to "fit".

Yes mate, stock super vr4 recaro seats. Adjustable side wings. So no matter ur size they are sure to "fit".
    Those would be so nice for a guy like me... Lol I wouldn't mind some Evo 8s

Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Andrew

Ya trotty's car is nice af, love seeing it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't see anywhere in my post where I said his car annoys me. You people need to learn how to read!!
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Page 520 of 538 FirstFirst ... 20420470510516517518519520521522523524530 ... LastLast