The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help with first car.

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Help with first car.

Well its not really my first vehicle (ive owned trucks) but im looking for better fuel economy lol. So upon my search on the almighty Craigslist i came across this --> http://savannah.craigslist.org/cto/2113506145.html
    So what do you think good deal bod deal should i low ball or jump on it?
    And thanks for your help.
    And high five to me for my first post.

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    123k miles, I feel like you can grab it for a little cheaper. Not a bad looking car though. Just make sure its mechanically sound and you will be good to go.

Yeah i already planned on doing the standard checking. Check for leaks the check oil and transmission. test drive. What would be a reasonable offer?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Yeah I paid 2500 for my 2k 2 years ago with 122k miles I would start from like 2200 n go up.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

i was dumb when i bought mine and really over paided:( 3800 when its only worth 2300 kelly blue book :(

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    The world consists of 2 sexes... grow a sack and unless your actually cheating, tell her to shut the fuck up

offer 2200 like someone mention above and bring CASH, hard to decline the offer when you have 2200 flash in front of you.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galant350z View Post
    offer 2200 like someone mention above and bring CASH, hard to decline the offer when you have 2200 flash in front of you.
    Money talks plain n simple. If he doesn't take it the person is a RETARD! The highest you should pay is $2500.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

yeah its not bad deal.make him a offer.and when you go to look at it ask him when the timing belt was last changed.

Offer Him 2000 and go 2500 max
    He wont reject you

So did he get it? lol...posting says its deleted

blue8g
    I got 4800 cash for mine :)