The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fresh 8G Build (pic heavy)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 121
    not since the new wheels i need more camber and some body work before it sits how i want it

Son......need more pics.

Damn. That's just...damn.

Looks great bro!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

vogue lip would be perfect. btw i thought it was blue lol

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    Seen the car in person and its really nice

«Carlos»

andddd blew the motor yesterday morning...go figure lol currently looking for a swap w/evo head/ turbo haha wat r the odds of that...welp back to the drawing board..

I have a good engine if u need one if it doesn't sell next week.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh_617 View Post
    andddd blew the motor yesterday morning...go figure lol currently looking for a swap w/evo head/ turbo haha wat r the odds of that...welp back to the drawing board..
    Wow SMH that stinks. Was it all OEM?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Damn no motor sucks but always big potential for something better! I was always wondering who's car it was on Instagram. Now I know! Sick build, clean ass weds kranze lxz!
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

ive realized ive become a lurker without contrubiting to my own thread lol i jus hang in the shadows and watch everybody else in silence....but what ended up happening i put my old motor back in that i had before the swap seems to be running fine heres a recent pic from the past hot import night old to anybody who follows me on IG or friends with me on facebook but should be new to anybody whos purely TGC

[/URL]

Wowww, crazy fresh

Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    NICEEEEE sorry for the late reply i never check my own thead im always to busy looking at others lol

Heres a little first class fitment action

I think your car is by far my most favorite on this site but I also gotta say the the polished copper rims on that evox ate amazing, the evox not so much. That white Accord is bannanas too! Nice bunch of cars big props to you guys!

Such nice quality in cars, including yours. Question though, I don't know if you follow him, but does the white accord 2nd to last pic belong to the guy from serious innovations. Looks like his, but last I saw of it on youtube it was only white w/ black roof iirc.

yeah thats leo prez of serious innovations he jus recently had his car wrapped and spray painted live by a graffi artist during a car show serious props to him never before done

and as always thank you for the kind words guys

few more pics coming soon some people already saw them they went viral pretty quick lol but would love to share with my community

on another note wintertime that means more fun projects lol collecting info on DOHC as well as my turbo parts we will see if i have what it takes to throw the evo head on lol
    Last edited by Fresh_617; 11-08-2014 at 02:40 PM

yeah thats leo prez of serious innovations he jus recently had his car wrapped and spray painted live by a graffi artist during a car show serious props to him never before done
    Thats pretty creative came out nice too.

I'll be sure to check back for further pics and mods to come

Official^^^

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast