The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone with coilovers on a 9g?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    Mine was on coilovers. See my intro thread. The problem was that I got massive axle binding, so I had to raise it up and put Eibachs on it. I still get a little axle bind, but not as bad.

Last edited by ralliart2007; 04-21-2014 at 08:06 PM

Quote Originally Posted by josh.chaos View Post
    there still seems to be no 9g slammage yet. .

Still a work in progress, 3" drop in the back , 2.5" in the front w/ camber bolts lowered on D2s

Car is super clean man. Is there any camber plates in the rear? If so how do you access them. And have you had any problems with axle binding? I'm currently on D2's and want more camber in the rear.

No camber plates in the rear. You will need camber bolts.

Thanks. Anything you recommend or where to buy them?

Yea I only have front camber bolts to adjust camber in the front, havn't found any for the rear. I bought my D2's off of a club4g member but you can get them at autocityimports.com. I only get axle binding at WOT when I'm under 20mph after that it's smoots

I have camber plates in the front, I'm just looking for something for the back. Also wondering if it's possible to fit a 10.5 wheel in the front

U can adjust the rear camber with stock bolts. I was able to get -2.5 degree out of it. Can still go lower if it needs to be. 10.5 will require a lot of fender work to make it fit, but its doable. I was able to do 9.5 +20 offset with 245/45/18.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12