The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My Galant 8g for Brasil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Welcome! Nice G, Love that interior as well :)
    We do get all the left over crap here FTL! No reason why our interior shouldnt look like that. Doesnt it cost more money to redesign and fabricate separate interior? When the rest of the world gets that ^ interior? SMH
    Quoted for truth, I don't hate our USDM interiors, but the world ones are wayyy better IMO.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Overseas get a 75% better car than us. Botton line.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    My bro has that bumper n now I'm thinking of buying it off him. Nice!!!

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Welcome! Nice galant that thing is clean

Nice car looks hot

nice G. Welcome
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

How much would it cost us to get that dash and center console shipped over here?

^its alot more work that just looks, they had a digital a/c system and controls, meaning you push a button, and it changes, instead of us turning a knob.

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    the climate control isnt a problem, you can add your existing knob setup where the digital controls are, the biggest problems i would foresee are, the gauge cluster seems to be a different shape so you would have to probably make a few changes to yours to make it work since theirs isnt compatible. the side vents are also in different locations so you would need the ducts from thiers and do whatever modifications to fit them to our existing ducts. it also looks like the a- pillars may be different from the pics so that may also have to be figured out. whether it be swap to thiers or modify your own.

what cant be seen is the connections for the pass airbag, you would have to either move your existing one or swap those too

you would also have to wire up the digital clock which would be easy enough and for it to really look right you would need the door panels as well. and do whatever mods to them to work

ghosterbuck
    Anyone notice it's a four lug? Or am I stating a well known and insignificant point?

Damn fatal, you must of thought about this one real good. I guess the best way to do this would be to have the whole car here for the best results, question is how hard would it be to get a junked one over here.

Nice car Rodrigo! é possÃ*vel para você me encontrar um conjunto de espelhos para mim? Muito obrigado!! (thanks google!!)

'00 Patriot Red GTZ --> JDM'ed... 5 Speed... ...

That certainly is a nice looking car. That's how mine started life it's a 1st facelift world spec, the 2nd and final facelift being almost a late spec VR4 lookalike. While I do agree on some of your comments about the interior etc, There were sound economic reasons for the Mitsi US to change things to try and give the car a more USDM "feel" in a very competitive market sector. It's not all bad though, you also got the Macphearson strut set up similar to the Evo whereas we got the muli-link set up (I believe your 7Gs have) I hear you all cry Yes but the multi-link is superior in terms of handling and geomitry etc. Well, maybe so, but it was very soft initially and is set to transfer the weight of the car pushing down on the lower arm which in turn is pulling the lower joint. These can and do fail resulting with the car dropping. The set up you have, while lateral forces are encountered, does not have the weight of the car pulling the joint as the strut is mounted to the hub. I would love to convert mine to your spec but the inner wings are different. Yes they are all 4 lug apart from the VR4 and I do like the USDM 02 03 front which I'm currently half way through fitting. Sorry for the rambling!!

Welcome and i am with everyone in saying very nice g.

Man i want that interior!!!!! Very nice love it! So jealous!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12