I like G35 wheels 18x8 +30:

Isaurio

350z Fr 17x7.5 +30 Rr 17x8 +33
    SPD_FRK

Jeffylou87
    Last edited by OMEGA PHX; 07-12-2011 at 10:48 AM

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by galant2k0 View Post
    I think all evo wheels look great on the 8g, kinda surprised more haven't gone that route
    Sorry I meant to write that the evo 7 wheels look great not all evo wheels

Sorry I meant to write that the evo 7 wheels look great not all evo wheels
    the EVO 7 was not sold in the US so those particular wheels are not so readily available compared to the EVO 8, 9, and 10 (which were sold in the US).

4g64turbo
    Dose anyone have a pics with the 18s off the 350z?

Quote Originally Posted by 4g64turbo View Post
    Dose anyone have a pics with the 18s off the 350z?
    Look at the bottom two if the above pictures, they are on 350Z wheels, not G35 wheels.

There's a G35 with the 35th anniversary five spokes in my community. Pure fiyah!!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

4g64turbo
    These are the rims I was talking about....

And the 35th anniversary:
    Fr 18x8 +30 Rr 18x8.5 +33
    [/QUOTE]

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g64turbo View Post
    These are the rims I was talking about....

And the 35th anniversary:
    Fr 18x8 +30 Rr 18x8.5 +33
    I was gonna say you had asked about 18"s not 17"s. Those are one of my favorite Nissan wheels as well. I would love to have these on my G.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Haha, ic now. Silly me.

I think redrilled M3 CSL wheels would look good on the G. I was thinking my stocks on the F wouldnt look bad either.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

4g64turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    I was gonna say you had asked about 18"s not 17"s. Those are one of my favorite Nissan wheels as well. I would love to have these on my G.
    I have seen these rims on a 2g eclipse and they make it look so good.

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    I think redrilled M3 CSL wheels would look good on the G. I was thinking my stocks on the F wouldnt look bad either.
    Would that even be safe 112 would be the closest to our bolt patter I think

«Carlos»

Not too hard to find just rather expensive. Still look awesome though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/x4-Factory-17x8-...#ht_7174wt_963

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    That 8g with the SSR's and EVO8 wheels is soooooooooooo HOT!

More info: Suspension is H&R Sport Springs and KYB AGX's. Rear finders are rolled. SSR Type-C RS 19x8.5 +32 tires 235/35-19.

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Not too hard to find just rather expensive. Still look awesome though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/x4-Factory-17x8-...#ht_7174wt_963
    who said they were hard to find? finding the wheels is not the problem; it's getting them here that becomes more difficult. did u notice where that set physically was? the shipping itself would be as big of a problem as how much they were charging for the actual wheels. you commented you were surprised that more members here haven't gone that route and then by posting that link you answered yourself.
    Last edited by Reelax; 06-22-2011 at 02:56 AM

More info about my Wedsport SA70:
    Suspension is Meganracing Coilovers.
    Drop "front" 1 finger between the fender and wheels; "rear" 2 fingers between the fender and wheels.
    My fender are not rolled.
    Wedsport SA70 18x8.5 +40 but can still clears my brembo calipers with no problem "I think its because the spokes design"
    Tires are 235/40/18.
    Last edited by zobgel; 06-22-2011 at 09:27 AM

TURBO= in the making.......

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    who said they were hard to find? finding the wheels is not the problem; it's getting them here that becomes more difficult. did u notice where that set physically was? the shipping itself would be as big of a problem as how much they were charging for the actual wheels. you commented you were surprised that more members here haven't gone that route and then by posting that link you answered yourself.
    Actually you said they were first off

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    the EVO 7 was not sold in the US so those particular wheels are not so readily available compared to the EVO 8, 9, and 10 (which were sold in the US).
    And second they are being sold out of australia with a shipping quote to Boston, MA being $120 which is obviously according to you was a big problem. maybe next time you should look at what i posted and not jump to conclusions about why i posted it in the first place.

And yes i was suprised that more people dont have them because i thought they looked great on the 8g platform. ( which is what i thought this thread was all about, commenting on which wheels we thought looked good) so how is posting a link to the wheels themselves answering myself??

Actually you said they were first off
    go review the thread... i never said they were hard to find... i said they were not as "readily available" since the EVO7 was never sold in the US so therefore there are not a bunch of spare EVO7 wheels here as compared to EVO8, EVO9, EVO10 etc.

And second they are being sold out of australia with a shipping quote to Boston, MA being $120 which is obviously according to you was a big problem. maybe next time you should look at what i posted and not jump to conclusions about why i posted it in the first place.

And yes i was suprised that more people dont have them because i thought they looked great on the 8g platform. ( which is what i thought this thread was all about, commenting on which wheels we thought looked good) so how is posting a link to the wheels themselves answering myself??
    the shipping quote is from that seller? that's not bad at all. in my actual experience in getting parts from that hemisphere, it costs much more, not to mention customs... so now i'm curious where you got that quote from and if it is reliable. and since the link you posted shows the wheels for more than $2000 for stock wheels: that should answer you as to why more people haven't done it since EVO8+ wheels can be sourced here for much less. if you were going to prove a point, couldn't you at least find a better link (cheaper and local). if someone is going to spend $2000 on wheels alone, most likely they are already looking past stock EVO wheels.

seriously are you really surprised that more 8G's are not on EVO7 wheels given that there are not more than a handful of EVO7's in the US (as they were never sold here) so as a result the supply of EVO7 wheels here is negligible? that rarity doesn't seem to you like an obstacle that would stop them from being a popular option? of course you can order them from other countries. you can order anything from other countries that had that car in their market, but is that as easy as picking up parts in the US from cars that were sold here?

Honestly i wasn't trying to prove a point about the rims just showing a link that had them. I totally agree that $2,200 for those wheels is crazy especially when evo 8 and 9 wheels are selling locally for $400-$600. but since they are rare here in the US and not too many people have them or have even seen them,i wouldn't put it past anyone buying them. Especially when people are paying that for some aftermarket rims. I actually did get the quote by email through the seller just for laughs and was surprised at how cheap.

The only reason why i was surprised that more people didn't have them is because of the way that most members will source in bumpers, headlights, tailights...etc. from overseas, but not those rims thats all. Wasn't looking to cause an uproar just thought they looked hot.

That's because those wheels:
    Aren't that great looking
    Aren't that lightweight
    Are more expensive than better aftermarket wheels

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast