Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    That's because those wheels:
    Aren't that great looking
    Aren't that lightweight
    Are more expensive than better aftermarket wheels
    qft

Anyways, I think these look pretty good:

5zigen zr+520 17x9 +27, 255/40/17s
    I believe ASTIG and a florida member had the same wheels in a less agressive offset but in 18'' size.

Also work vsxx look good, icedout has these in 19s, I had them in 17s

OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

The FL member is something like Lnkn52 (or something to that effect) he bought them from Astig, I pm'd him cash in hand literally 5 minutes after the FL guy. Almost got them instead of the G-Games

The 5Zigens btw

They were like 17x8 +38 or something

ive been thinking about getting some xxr 522s down the road. i havent seen a g wit them on
    STAY READY AND YOU WONT HAVE TO GET READY!!

XXR's are trash. They don't belong in a 'best wheel' thread. EVER.

LOL!

On the real though, IMO the EVO VIII/IX MR BBS' look the best on the 8G. But then again, I like OEM wheels.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

^ they do look pretty damn good lol
    SE BBS

and here's a link to the MR BBS on my car
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

I want^^^^ No extra money for wheels ATM though. I got other things to worry about.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

For the aggressive extremist.

Don't think anyone is going to run a magnesium F1 single lug wheel on a G....

Especially considering that is like 12 or 13" by 10-12"

^^^ I would put that wheel in glass case if I ever got one. So Absolutely not, this is just a very stylish wheel. This particular one was made as a rear for a Williams F1 car.

I would like to see someone rock some SSR superfins or Gales LS636 on a galant, especially if they were going low and slow. Classic wheels.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

just thought of SSR xrs longchamps also. I always liked those wheels.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

damn, shouldve just posted on one thread. just thought of one last one. if you want to be gangster. Work carving head 40's! BAM!

XXR's are trash. They don't belong in a 'best wheel' thread. EVER.
    Really? And why is that? I have a set of them, since last dicember, best set of wheels I had so far; and I had my share of wheels, from MAK, Falken, Antera, Enkei, etc. So far, I think XXR are a good product.
    De que estamos hablando?

XXR haven't done any testing through:
    JWA or TUV

I will never buy a wheel that isn't certified by one or both of those.

Also that's a replica. That wheel was not designed by XXR

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    damn, shouldve just posted on one thread. just thought of one last one. if you want to be gangster. Work carving head 40's! BAM!
    They are straight up sinister, nice choice, would also love to see them on a galant!

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    They are straight up sinister, nice choice, would also love to see them on a galant!
    Bagged!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    JWA or TUV

ohhhh so that's what that symbol is

JWA or TUV

Also that's a replica. That wheel was not designed by XXR
    I understand you, but, here is the info in the website:

http://www.xxrwheels.com/about_us.shtml : Our State of the Art Factory
    "Since 1976, our factory facilities have specialized in the design and manufacture or aluminum alloy wheels for original equipment and after-market automotive applications. Currently we have two factory faculties that produce in excess of 2.4 million wheels each year. Approximately 60 percent of the wheels products are shipped to Japan, 20 percent to the United States, and the remaining 20 percent are distributed throughout the world.

In our production, quality is the main objective. For quality assurance, all our wheels are certified by the international standard on accreditation of ISO 9002 and QS 9000. The factory also obtained the qualification of Japanese VIA Standard on quality testing which guarantees that every wheel meets their vigorous testing standards. When you purchase our wheels, rest assured that you will be getting one of the best on the market."

Anyway, Im not saying they are the best, that title may go for wheels like Rays, but as for now, they had being a decent set of wheels, the last set I had, an Hanabi, 18" by Falken, with all the tests, were a piece of s_it, so, I guess the real test is in the road. Knock off or not, I love the design, and the finish of the product.
    De que estamos hablando?

^^^ Uh-oh...

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast