The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best Wheel For 8g

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 326
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    Just because you own a wheel you think everyone wants it? Sorry but no. And a lot of people would notice? Sorry but no the SF line of wheels isn't exactly a te37, ce28, etc. That everyone has heard of

And if toucan afford reps you can afford used real stuff
    what r u talking about? it would b the same if if had them or not. then you just compared the SF wheels to the te37 and ce28 and completely lost all credibility; that comparison doesn't even make sense.
    Last edited by Reelax; 07-10-2011 at 07:43 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    still one of my favorite designs:
    Volk SF Challenge

yep. one of the nicest.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    what r u talking about? it would b the same if if had them or not. then you just compared the SF wheels to the te37 and ce28 and completely lost all credibility; that comparison doesn't even make sense.
    You said there are a lot of people who'd notice the differences between the SF-Winning and I simply stated that not nearly as many people would notice the difference between SF-Winning and a rep versus say a TE37 and a rep.

@Drones: So if I haven't had a bunch of sets of wheels I don't know wheels? Well I guess its a good thing in the last two years I've owned:
    -G-Games Sidewinders by Ray's
    -BBS RG-R
    -Enkei RCT1
    -Volk TE37
    -Ray's Garcia Tune Cal Choppy's
    -SSR Competition

You said there are a lot of people who'd notice the differences between the SF-Winning and I simply stated that not nearly as many people would notice the difference between SF-Winning and a rep versus say a TE37 and a rep.

@Drones: So if I haven't had a bunch of sets of wheels I don't know wheels? Well I guess its a good thing in the last two years I've owned:
    -G-Games Sidewinders by Ray's
    -BBS RG-R
    -Enkei RCT1
    -Volk TE37
    -Ray's Garcia Tune Cal Choppy's
    -SSR Competition
    there is no convincing SF-Winning rep... so much for your comparison. and the original point you made you are now avoiding... you said "EVERY wheel is easily copied" but offered no proof. everything you state is according to your opinion because you "know" what you are talking about; too bad your opinion doesn't hold much weight because your experience is still very limited.

and which of those wheels you've had are muti-piece show wheels?
    Last edited by Reelax; 07-10-2011 at 04:05 PM

there is no convincing SF-Winning rep... so much for your comparison. and the original point you made you are now avoiding... you said "EVERY wheel is easily copied" but offered no proof. everything you state is according to your opinion because you "know" what you are talking about; too bad your opinion doesn't hold much weight because your experience is still very limited.

and which of those wheels you've had are muti-piece show wheels?
    None of them, however the Cal Choppy's are world's rarer than the SF-Winning and are a multi-piece show wheel in a sense.

Convincing to you: There aren't any.
    Just like there are no convincing reps of the TE37, to me.

If you love a wheel and have owned it, a rep won't fool you.

But would 99.9% of car enthusiasts be fooled by a decent rep of the SF-Winning, sans the little polished bit? YES.

None of them, however the Cal Choppy's are world's rarer than the SF-Winning and are a multi-piece show wheel in a sense.
    really? even more credibility loss for that. GT Cal Choppy's are little wheels that are not in the same realm... those are for tiny cars. multi-piece? a moon cover or trim ring counts as multi-piece to you? you are really reaching.

Convincing to you: There aren't any.
    Just like there are no convincing reps of the TE37, to me.

If you love a wheel and have owned it, a rep won't fool you.

But would 99.9% of car enthusiasts be fooled by a decent rep of the SF-Winning, sans the little polished bit? YES.
    again, nothing backed up. all your opinion, which means very little. less than 2 years ago you were still asking us basic remedial questions about wheels, fitment and suspension, and now you've supposedly become a seasoned wheel collector w/ impeccable taste and the knowledge to state what 99.9% of enthusiasts see? come on. even this thread title is an attempt to try to convince everyone that you are more knowledgeable and experienced than you are... "Best Wheel For 8G"? who are you to tell anyone what the best is? i understand if you named it "great wheels for 8G" but you chose to use the word BEST as if you were the authority. a little presumptuous don't you think?

really? even more credibility loss for that. GT Cal Choppy's are little wheels that are not in the same realm... those are for tiny cars. multi-piece? a moon cover or trim ring counts as multi-piece to you? you are really reaching.

again, nothing backed up. all your opinion, which means very little. less than 2 years ago you were still asking us basic remedial questions about wheels, fitment and suspension, and now you've supposedly become a seasoned wheel collector w/ impeccable taste and the knowledge to state what 99.9% of enthusiasts see? come on. even this thread title is an attempt to try to convince everyone that you are more knowledgeable and experienced than you are... "Best Wheel For 8G"? who are you to tell anyone what the best is? i understand if you named it "great wheels for 8G" but you chose to use the word BEST as if you were the authority. a little presumptuous don't you think?
    16's are for tiny cars? Damn. They must make Donk Kei cars in Japan. I got rid of them for the same reason I sold my TE37's, 16's were too big for my Civic and that's not a Kei car.

I know they're not a true multi-piece wheel, that comment was an attempt to lighten the tension of the last few posts.

However, if you think that Choppy's are even remotely a 'track wheel' you should stop posting about wheels. For ever.

They were cast, they were heavy, the caps were even heavy. As a show wheel on the other hand:
    -Rare, From my research there are only a couple sets of them in the US
    -Eye catching

Aren't those the biggest keys to a show wheel? And the Choppy's had those by the truckload.

And please show me the huge numbers of people that have Cal Choppys. I'd LOVE to see them. And if you come across pictures of them on a green 4 door Integra...that's my set.

And if you're going to say the SF-Winnings are rare...well let's see a wheel that hasn't been available for 10+ years vs a wheel that was available up until well into last year.

Yeah SF-Winnings are HELLARARE BRAH

And the thread is for EVERYONE's opinion on the best wheel for the 8g. Not mine specifically, not yours, anyone who wanted to post could.

Also, if you're such a wheel god, why are you the one who has owned Konigs? I fail to find any shitty wheels in my history, I seem to find 1 part shit and 1 part nice in your history. Just like I see shitty suspension in your past, and of the stuff I've bought, none of that.

Yeah, I did ask questions, a lot of them. But guess what, I remembered the answers to those questions; when I see pictures of other member's cars and see the specs I remember those and can extrapolate how similar fitments will fit.

Am I a 'wheel god'? No, not by any means. But do I know more than most? Probably. Do I know more than is necessary or even desirable? Probably.

As to my credibility in your eyes:

Sorry but that really doesn't mean much to me.

O for the love of God, will you guys stop getting into a PISSING MATCH???? WHo gives a shit? Really, you both like wheels, you both have different opinions, just go your separate ways. The thread is being ruined by this argument
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

16's are for tiny cars? Damn. They must make Donk Kei cars in Japan. I got rid of them for the same reason I sold my TE37's, 16's were too big for my Civic and that's not a Kei car.

I know they're not a true multi-piece wheel, that comment was an attempt to lighten the tension of the last few posts.

However, if you think that Choppy's are even remotely a 'track wheel' you should stop posting about wheels. For ever.

They were cast, they were heavy, the caps were even heavy. As a show wheel on the other hand:
    -Rare, From my research there are only a couple sets of them in the US
    -Eye catching

Aren't those the biggest keys to a show wheel? And the Choppy's had those by the truckload.

And please show me the huge numbers of people that have Cal Choppys. I'd LOVE to see them. And if you come across pictures of them on a green 4 door Integra...that's my set.

And if you're going to say the SF-Winnings are rare...well let's see a wheel that hasn't been available for 10+ years vs a wheel that was available up until well into last year.

Yeah SF-Winnings are HELLARARE BRAH

And the thread is for EVERYONE's opinion on the best wheel for the 8g. Not mine specifically, not yours, anyone who wanted to post could.

Also, if you're such a wheel god, why are you the one who has owned Konigs? I fail to find any shitty wheels in my history, I seem to find 1 part shit and 1 part nice in your history. Just like I see shitty suspension in your past, and of the stuff I've bought, none of that.

Yeah, I did ask questions, a lot of them. But guess what, I remembered the answers to those questions; when I see pictures of other member's cars and see the specs I remember those and can extrapolate how similar fitments will fit.

Am I a 'wheel god'? No, not by any means. But do I know more than most? Probably. Do I know more than is necessary or even desirable? Probably.

As to my credibility in your eyes:

Sorry but that really doesn't mean much to me.
    go back and read. where did i say that Cal Choppy's are not rare, and that SF-WINNING's were? you r confusing yourself because that';s not even the point of what we were talking about. the whole point we were arguing is that according to you EVERY wheel is easily copied. you keep running away from that now. so you resort to throwing KONIGs my way... you would have bought TENZO's if we hadn't let you know, plus those KONIGs were off my car before you even had a license; i now use those wheels as an example of why not to get knockoffs. shitty suspension? i had the first set of lowering springs on this platform as they were the prototypes for H&R, have you ever had to prototype for a new platform when there is next to nothing available? my car was dropped before the 3G eclipse was released... even before their was a galant board on the internet (pre-TGC). this car has 10+ years of history and this is not my first car... you have 2 years in the game and if you haven't made mistakes it's because of others telling you what a mistake you were about to make; i didn't have that luxury.

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    O for the love of God, will you guys stop getting into a PISSING MATCH???? WHo gives a shit? Really, you both like wheels, you both have different opinions, just go your separate ways. The thread is being ruined by this argument
    ok.

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    For you, anything

A nice set!! Now everyone's happy!!

All I know is if ever I'm in need of serious wheel advice I'm going to first check with Fire(Reelax) and Ice(Blue8g). Se let's kick back and post some mean ass wheels for TGC to Fap to.

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post

A nice set!! Now everyone's happy!!
    I see you found out who that is lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk fam!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

^^^Thanks Valpen. As I was googling the chick as I was reading the argument. So I had to post, Would have posted her nudies but I didn't want to turn this into a NWS boobs thread.
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 07-11-2011 at 12:25 PM

Blitz 03. One super awesome wheel that looks good on EVERYTHING, but a pita to keep clean

^^^That IS nice...reminds me of the wheels on a F50.

With the 787 still in my head, The wheels on it. OMFG!

I know single lug magnesium, but 17 x 14.75 = Fap.

Thanks goodness! An 8g wheel thread =)

Can anybody here identify the wheels on these 8gs?

8g No.1

================================================== ====

8g No.2

================================================== ====

8g No.3

Thanks in advance!

Why would you post this pic, this ruined my morning :(

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast