OK, if i get enough Info I('m going to make a write up on this I don't know if others are having the same problems as me, but I went KIA DOHC, the stock throttle cable is super long, so i went with the KIA throttle cable, and let me tell you it was a PITA, it wouldn't line up i had to cut off extra metal to get it to even fit i had to drill like 1 hole, and it still looks like crap it works now but it took me like 3 weeks to get it working the way it should (not binding from its design) and after searching every junkyard for the bracket I still had to modify

So.... I bought a Evo 8 IM, and i really don't want to deal with this again, so is there any Bracket online or cable bracket combo,

EVO 8 Cable
so far i found out the Evo 8 cable does not fit the firewall, like it pushes in or snaps in and the 8g has a 2 bolts

KIA Cable
the KIA cable has 2 bolts but they are not spaced right it can work but with hella modifications i had to buy 2 cables to get it to work

8G Cable
the 8g one fits the firewall but doesn't fit the KIA manifold possibly with some modification, it might fit the Evo 8, the dealership sells the cable and bracket as one piece adjustable only at the IM, and not adjustable at the cable and bracket, and it looks horrible with a 6 foot long cable running around your engine bay

Please post back any information on this, pictures whatever, also correct me if I'm wrong about anything i could have gotten the wrong parts, Thanks