The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ??GTZ ??

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
    Aztec

??GTZ ??

Just wondering if anyone knows what GTZ stands for?

Re: ??GTZ ??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aztec)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just wondering if anyone knows what GTZ stands for?</div>

Gee Thats Zexy.......

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Senior TGC Member
    Galant That Zooms
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Grocery-Getter That Zooms

Here's the original 1965 Lamborghini 3500 GTZ. All cars should be this sweet. 12 cylinders, 320HP

Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

WiseCat_03GTZ
    Get That azZ or maybe just Gran Touring Z type.

Grand Touring Z????

GTZ

What the hell does that Z stand for thats what I want to know?
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WiseCat_03GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Get That azZ or maybe just Gran Touring Z type.</div>

i can get down with that one..lol
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

WiseCat_03GTZ
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantT3)</div><div class='quotemain'>Grand Touring Z????

GTZ

What the hell does that Z stand for thats what I want to know?</div>

NO, I meant to say Gran Touring. That's what GT stands for. As for the Z, I really don't know but some car have GTR or GTS this one is GTZ provably related to power or something.

ewgiii
    Got To Zoom!!!!
    GTZ

Tiptronic
    could the Z represent the speed rating on the tires :?: just a thought

WiseCat_03GTZ
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Emerald Twilight)</div><div class='quotemain'>could the Z represent the speed rating on the tires :?: Â* just a thought</div>

I don't think so because if Mitsu was putting Z rated tires on the GTZ they would advertise it. But I'll check my car the next time I drive, just to double check.

Good Thinkin' Zeak!!!!

GTZ

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Tiller
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WiseCat_03GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Emerald Twilight)</div><div class='quotemain'>could the Z represent the speed rating on the tires :?: Â* just a thought</div>

I don't think so because if Mitsu was putting Z rated tires on the GTZ they would advertise it. But I'll check my car the next time I drive, just to double check.</div>

Galants do not come with Z rated tires... my S03's on the other hand are Z rated...

PUNISHER
    god that zooms

TGC Regular
    anyone know the actual answer?
    - Atba

Titanium2K2
    I think it's more like a catch phrase than an abbreviation for something.

Customer: I'm looking for a Galant.

Sales rep: We'll, we carry the ES I4 with optional v6 and the LS V6 which is more luxurious with more options.

Customer: I like the V6. I also like to drive crazy...like taking corners at 50mph and stuff.

Sales rep: Well then you're the person who would want to get behind the wheel of the Galant G..T..Z.. It comes with sport tuned suspension and color coded grills to match the color of the car of your choice. And guess what?

Customer: WHAT?! WHAT?!

Sales rep: It even comes with a spoiler.. .So, let's have a seat at my desk over there and see what finance options are available. Have you heard of our $0, $0, $0 promotion?

____

Jimmy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Titanium2K2)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think it's more like a catch phrase than an abbreviation for something. Â*

Customer: Â*I'm looking for a Galant.

Sales rep: Â*We'll, we carry the ES I4 with optional v6 and the LS V6 which is more luxurious with more options.

Customer: Â*I like the V6. Â*I also like to drive crazy...like taking corners at 50mph and stuff.

Sales rep: Â*Well then you're the person who would want to get behind the wheel of the Galant G..T..Z.. Â*It comes with sport tuned suspension and color coded grills to match the color of the car of your choice. Â*And guess what?

Customer: Â*WHAT?! Â*WHAT?!

Sales rep: Â*It even comes with a spoiler.. .So, let's have a seat at my desk over there and see what finance options are available. Â*Have you heard of our $0, $0, $0 promotion?

____

Jimmy</div>

yup right there,, that explains it..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ