The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: race

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    Hoopcrazyt8

race

what do you think of a race between 8G galant with inline 4 and 8G galant with V6? tell me what you think i was just wondering that all. i knwo V6 will be more power and torque but i will be better built then inline 4

well... all things being equal, the V6 will spank the I4.

usually performance goals for the i4 are to beat V6's, and performance goals for the V6's are to beat v8's (yes i know there are i4's on this board that will work V8's). now if you put enough work in your i4 of course you can beat a V6... there are plenty of very fast i4's on the board that would walk me (then again im just runnnig I/H/E); but dollar for dollar, mod for mod, all things being equal, the V6 will spank the i4.

mitsu4G64

its true man

the goal for the I4 is to smoke the v6 but my goal is to kill every little punk honda civic they are so overrated

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar

Re: its true man

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mitsu4G64)</div><div class='quotemain'>the goal for the I4 is to smoke the v6 but my goal is to kill every little punk honda civic they are so overrated</div>

IF i were you i would set your goals higher, because after a while beating hondaz get tired.. but at least its a start.
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mitsu4G64)</div><div class='quotemain'>the goal for the I4 is to smoke the v6 but my goal is to kill every little punk honda civic they are so overrated</div>

IF i were you i would set your goals higher, because after a while beating hondaz get tired.. but at least its a start.</div>

LOL
    -Pedro

Faction
    i hate civics, especially those fucking kids who think they are shizzat, and dj_si, if you happen to see this, don't comment on me

umm i like stock civic hatchbacks, or minor modded civic hatchbacks, last body style...if the people who are driving them are assholes, it rubs off onto the cars and makes the cars look shitty thoug, IMHO

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

TGC Regular
    ill take a si if someone was giving one away wouldnt go out and buy the preludes' are decent but the rest of the honda family to me is garbage (not including acura)
    - Atba

Censee
    yea the civic hatchbacks can get quick with a motor swap....saw a civic hatch with a modded h22a ,and ran 12s all motor here in FL....then again the hatch weighs like 5 pounds..and u cant fit shit in them,,,u ever try shopping at the supermarket with one of those :x :x :x :x :x

PUNISHER

Quote Originally Posted by mitsu4G64
    the goal for the I4 is to smoke the v6 but my goal is to kill every little punk honda civic they are so overrated
    that is what i am doing this for i hate hondas

eluciv
    does anyone here have an i4 that is modded to take out a v6? and if they do would you mind posting up what you have done so far? thanks.