The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: where is the horn mounted?

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
    Banned

where is the horn mounted?

not the relay or fuse... the actual horn... i replaced the clockspring... now the cruzcontrol works... SRS light is still on.. horn doesnt work..

behind the bumper i beleive driver side

Banned
    22 views and one guy who doesnt even have a 8th gen told me its location.. come on guys..btw...ty qmw

Quote Originally Posted by 1999ES View Post
    22 views and one guy who doesnt even have a 8th gen told me its location.. come on guys..btw...ty qmw
    he has owned and worked on 8g's so he is experienced and qualified enough to answer your question. you could have also just looked it up on your own in a parts illustration or on google.

1. horn low note
    2. horn high note
    3. warning buzzer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    he has owned and worked on 8g's so he is experienced and qualified enough to answer your question. you could have also just looked it up on your own in a parts illustration or on google.

1. horn low note
    2. horn high note
    3. warning buzzer
    thank you... you know what i wont ask for anything anymore....

if i cannot find it myslef ..then i ask for help from other galant owners... im sorry.

nothing wrong w/ asking questions but at least make an effort to try to find the answers here via our forum search tool on your own first. most often, all your questions have been answered over and over so you might just find the answer quickly and not have to wait for somebody to answer it all over again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    nothing wrong w/ asking questions but at least make an effort to try to find the answers here via our forum search tool on your own first. most often, all your questions have been answered over and over so you might just find the answer quickly and not have to wait for somebody to answer it all over again.
    i spent over an hour yesterday in the hot sun looking for it.."when you dont know where its mounted...you dont know if its been removed or not"

ive been searching this forum for horn information for over a week....

someone said "oh why dont you just hit your alarm button its not that hard"

if i had one..i would...

ive been into camaros, chevy trucks, celicas, bmw's , novas, chevelle's rotorys, gsxrs,fzr,r600... worked at torrance mitsubishi as a detailer for 4 years.. im not a complete idiot here... i know to find the horn i could open the hood and hit the alarm.....if i had one.

i told u where it was located, drivers side behind the bumper, all it would take is for u to jack up the car, look there and it would be in front of ur face...i dont see what the problem was

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted View Post
    i told u where it was located, drivers side behind the bumper, all it would take is for u to jack up the car, look there and it would be in front of ur face...i dont see what the problem was
    i thanked you.. thread was dead.... i didnt make a problem..

did u expect 10 people to tell u the same thing? for the most part u will get the answer, if someone had a more detailed answer than me, like Reelax did when he posted the pic, thats what u will get, but if the question is answered, u dont need 10 people to tell u that

Quote Originally Posted by 1999ES View Post
    i thanked you.. thread was dead.... i didnt make a problem..
    you complained that so many people viewed the thread and only 1 answered that did not have an 8g... but you got an answer and he did own an 8g.

Ill admit it may take a few people to answer your question, yea 21 people looked at the thread but may not know where it is. did you find it??? i didnt know where it is till i got the car on a lift myself so not a dumb question, just relax, and be happy you got a straight foward answer, sometimes an answer asks more questions than it answers, we are all here to help and be helped, this is my first galant and dunno its strange behaviors yet, but i do have extensive repair under my belt and can help...

sometimes i just takes some time to answer

That homie aint on the boards any more. lol
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

ha llol, my bad didnt see the banned part, whyd you sell the 2.4? i just picked up my first galant with 215,000 miles on it and love it so far lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon View Post
    That Dumb Ass Cornball Shit Licking Prison Bitch Tool got himself Banned from Tgc and aint on the boards any more. lol
    Fixed:

^^^ lol. Said perfectly.
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

thread closed. nothing else to talk about

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.