The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 03 galant convert into an 01 look

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Showing results 201 to 219 of 219
    Trust me those wheels are pretty bad ass in person.

But chachi if you don't want em you know what front door to leave them at lol

I'm with MRod.

Never been a fan of wheels with more than one color, lips excluded.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 09-23-2014 at 08:07 PM

Nah he'll take a picture it matches and brings everything together so well. It really does stand out in a good way

I like the wheels, they're different and IMO fit the cars look. I'm going for a similar clean look just with the Dover pearl paint .

The new name I got from local Galant guys is ChachiDM but im going JDM now. Lola is getting a facelift with a ChachiDM touch to it. Doing a ChachiDM Lola v2 build thread. Time to start putting pictures together.

15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Quote Originally Posted by gallant View Post
    Thanks for the feedback and everyone's opinion.. Finished putting in the bumper + grill this morning.

Its not as bad as it looks. Body shop is charging me $150 for the roof but need a glass to line it up. Not include paint job.
    Rain sucks cuz i get water come into my trunk. Damp rid is my best friend.

Hit the sign, came off the ground, and hit the roof in mid air, shattering my windshield. Pictures tomorrow of my trash bag -_-

I will not be getting rid of my car any time soon. I just bought the title for it.
    Ill make it convertible before i sell this car. (Like a BOSS)

Hey did the 8ga grill mount using the same holes for the 8gb grill?

Same holes but you will have to take out the center metal mount of the frame (the one that holds up the 8gb bumper) to fit the 8ga grill

Quote Originally Posted by gallant View Post
    Same holes but you will have to take out the center metal mount of the frame (the one that holds up the 8gb bumper) to fit the 8ga grill
    Thanks...I was aware of the center piece just wanted to know if holes were the same

Kyle. That's how i felt taking the picture. I can't wait for it to be on the car

Nice build. I hope I can start up one of these threads in the near future.

Getting people together in Florida. Lolla is going to be stripped and gutted in the next few months.

Experienced TGC Member
    Nice pics.

Blog Entries
    I wish i was there

Parting ways

Came on to officially say my last goodbyes to my Galant. It has been a long and fun journey with great memories. Reliable and long lasting Lolla has been through hell and back. Officially parted out most of the car out to the local guys and now time to show some love to the TGC family.

This month I plan on taking off all of the aftermarket parts still on the car little by little and taking the shell to the junk yard for scrap metal.

PS. I now have a Toyota Camry as a daily

How much have you put into repairs so far?

Damn... I was so close to selling my Galant like 2 days ago i even got amazing offers but i decided to keep it and build it. It was my first car I'm only 19 so I came on here looking for some knowledge an found this thread an read all 11 pages of your years worth of journey and just saw you decided to part ways after you had me feeling like the Galant is the best car in the world LOL! Thanks for the inspiration hopefully i can carry on your legacy!

Experienced TGC Member
    Wrong part of the post bit welcome dood. Glad you decide to keep the G. Lots of good stuff to lurk around and find. This site is amazing. Lots of build threads and how to. Really cool people here. Have fun.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011