The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 03 galant convert into an 01 look

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Showing results 181 to 200 of 219
    My most resent purchase. Axel and boot are coming in the mail. Need to rely on this car to take me to the meet. (30 day count down)
    Thanks Joe for showing me this website

Np bro

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
    MODS

5 speed swap
    Eibach Pro Kit on GR2 Struts
    Cold Air Intake
    Outlander Intake Manifold
    6G72 V6 Throttle Body
    6G72 V6 Fuel Pump
    Axle Back Exhaust (ebay)
    Evo Fuel Rail
    Evo Radiator
    Rear Disc Swap
    Prothane Motor Mount Inserts

im getting 25mpg city and 30mpg highway untuned!!!

This is what i have now. Projectors.
    Now coming home with more car parts from the jy. Infinity j30 headlights look like a nice add to my collection. This will be mocked into JDM headlights one day. Then i collected a tool box full of black parts to match the black carpet that's coming in the mail. Slowly my car is taking over my house. VIP transformation begins with car parts.

Looks like a nice collection..all from a 3g i assume? For the handle surrounds do you just get 2 left and 2 rights and they fit the 8g rear doors?

Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Looks like a nice collection..all from a 3g i assume? For the handle surrounds do you just get 2 left and 2 rights and they fit the 8g rear doors?
    yeah. you need to get 2 sets. they are the same for the front and the back

Some before and after pictures of the bay

Cool thanks for the info, and the bay cleaned up well

New build thread will be started soon. Getting pictures together

I gotta say man every bit of this has been pretty damn inspirational. I'm here in orlando as well, but from "life's fun" I've been held back from doing anything actually cool with my 8g. I was apart of a Mitsubishi team mostly dealing with mirage (I also have one) but that died out so I've been hanging out with some 3g guys. Btw just a little secret if you didn't know before hand, budget off of 9th and colonial is pretty much where Mitsubishi goes to die and there are anywhere between 6 to 14 galants there and 3 to 7 3gs there at a time. It's the only place I go to and I personally hate upull. 8gs are like roaches over here but by far yours stands out the best I've seen.

Heard that I'll be going to budget tmrw!!

Lol! It's been 3 weeks last I've gone and the last time I was there they had 4 3gs and 7 or 8 8gs. I need to go back Saturday morning myself. It's a "little" yard out of the way for most people and its kinda off the beaten track but their staff is "friendly", their import section is huge, not so many people walking around knocking over your crap, and there's a lot of respect from the normal people who go there. I'll tell you guys but everyone who already goes there likes keeping it under the radar so it doesn't turn out like lkq and upull.

Speaking of which how many galant people we even got in the Orlando area? We need to do a sonics drive thru meet up to give each other some inspiration during this heat rain crap.

I'm in orlando, and I'll keep the lot under wraps. ��

CFL Galant group is getting bigger. Starting to get the Miami crew together too :)
    cant wait!!!

last weekend we had a good turnout go to Tampa for the AFBM (All Florida Beach Meet)
    Club 3g came down from OH, NY, NJ, MD, TN, GA, FL and had a blast at the beach with the Mitsu group. Even had one Eclipse leak oil in the parking lot. That was an experience to remember. Photo shoot, burgers, hot dogs, and good people. Can't beat that. So far we have 16 Galants not including the big group of people down in Miami
    If interested in bringing your Galant out and meeting with TGC people PM me your FB name or phone number and ill keep you posted

Experienced TGC Member
    Nice pictures!!

Thanks bro.
    We are getting a big turn out all over the Florida area. I ran into a TGC member and pulling people over that have modified Galants :)
    Made a few private FB pages and networking is the goal to get people together and help each other out with car problems/questions

Car is looking good man

Thanks bro. Hope to be jdm by this year and go 5 speed by 2015
    Baby steps. Still gathering turbo parts

Edit: fog lights are going on sale

The car is cleaning up nicely. A different set of wheels, and it would be a mint daily.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast