The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: vrg tail lights?

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

vrg tail lights?

I've been searching high and low for these tail lights! im pulling my hair out!!! anyone be able to give me any leads on these VRG tail lights? they are like VR4 lights with amber turn signals.

and one more thing....anyone know anyone selling some vr4 stuff? like tail lights?
    the VRGs are on the car in this picture.

Those are Aspire tails.

As blue said they are aspire tail lights, pretty rare find.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yea, hard to find taillights.

You should PM a member named Triggermauve, he is our resident Japanese parts supplier, he lives in Japan and has supplied TGC for years. In fact originally that's who'd originally sold those taillights to a TGC member in the states, that I had purchased from. The picture is of my car, and they are still on there in A+ condition.

Go on ebay and search "EA1A" (vrg chassis code)

It's hard to find the ones with the amber turn signals, but you can always get these - http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-97-03-Mi...e8f6c0&vxp=mtr

and paint the turn signal part amber like another member who did that, until he got the real thing.

EA1A + eBay = gold ....... thank you kind sir
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

Thanks guys! I'm gonna pm him. I thought they were called aspire lights I couldn't remeber the name. I love the look of them

Ersanalamin
    Look beauty on car with light color, seems ugly on car with dark color, even though i install those thing on my blue black galant :P

I have a quick question, I know 02-03 tail lights are the same shape of the 99, but is the bolt pattern/wiring the same? I want to put the 02-03 tail lights on my 99 galant as they look better and was wondering if they bolt directly on.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdubbro View Post
    I have a quick question, I know 02-03 tail lights are the same shape of the 99, but is the bolt pattern/wiring the same? I want to put the 02-03 tail lights on my 99 galant as they look better and was wondering if they bolt directly on.
    They all bolt up the same. And they are all wired the same between the years.

So if you have a 99 8G the wiring is the same as an 02-03.

And if you have the 2nd Gen jdm tails the wiring is the same as the 3rd Gen or Aspires.

JDM and USDM not wired the same though.

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    They all bolt up the same. And they are all wired the same between the years.

So if you have a 99 8G the wiring is the same as an 02-03.

And if you have the 2nd Gen jdm tails the wiring is the same as the 3rd Gen or Aspires.

JDM and USDM not wired the same though.
    Sweet, thanks!

whats the difference between the 1st gen 2nd gen and 3rd gen taillights?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk