The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Front and rear camber kits?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Front and rear camber kits?

I need camber kits for the front and rear and I can't find any information rear ones for a 2004 GTS.

Somebody help me out please!

Some part numbers for front and back would be helpful. Or can I get a rear kit from another car? Which one?
    Last edited by HotWhip402; 11-16-2012 at 11:48 AM

Unfortunately, camber kits don't exist for our cars. The fronts may be adjusted with camber plates with a full coil-over install. But that's pretty much it. The rear wheels have a very limited camber adjustment, maybe about 5 to 6 degrees +/-. Maybe something could be custom made but otherwise, no dice

Rear are adjustable.
    U can drill out the two bottom strut mount bolt hole to get more camber in the front.

That's the thing, the car is lowered now and I got an alignment. The rear adjustment is maxed out.

I did the same when I lowered my car. Full 4 wheel alignment. toe adjustment, camber and all. Front of my car is perfectly center for the camber but I have the same issue as you. Back is maxed out for adjustment and I still have plenty of negative camber. Ive just learned to live with it. Nothing can be done

I found this bit of info and I PM'ed the guy, but I have yet to hear from him.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...-9g-camber-kit

I also could have swore when I was looking up lowering this car well over a year ago, there was a lot more info out there about this kind of stuff. Works doesn't make shit for us anymore as I found out. I thought I read something about using camber bolts from a Mitsubishi Mirage to fit the rear of our cars. What year and if it was it's fronts or backs, I'm not sure. Seeing the 12mm bolt picture jogged my memory slightly.

our rears are adjustable but get maxed out up to 1.5, there are camber bolts for the rear available but for another car that would work. i had them on mine.
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10 View Post
    our rears are adjustable but get maxed out up to 1.5, there are camber bolts for the rear available but for another car that would work. i had them on mine.
    Find out anything for rear camber bolts from another car?