The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: In channel VS tape on Vent Visors

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

In channel VS tape on Vent Visors

Hey guys been awhile, but here's my question. I'm getting visors before cruisefest and would like to know your opinions on both. If anyone has pictures of what they have or have had please both. My indecisiveness is getting the best of me again.

Evo x. Slimmer fit. Little modification but looks a lot better than any regular one that's made for the galant

Can anyone confirm this? Vent Visor for Evo X fits the galant 9g?

Gotti has them on his car...so he should know what hes talking about.

old picture but probably the best view of the visor. Front just line up the visor to door and line up the clip. The rear is held on by the double sided tape. No way to line up the locking tap to the visor. I end up clipin the tab so I can install the locking clip to cover the hole.
    use blue tape to position where you want to line up your visor Before you remove the double sided tape

the comparison between the the evo x, and factory visor for the galant is how far it sticks out. the gap between the visor and window is very small on the evo x. about 1 cm gap compare to the stock galant visor which sticks out about an 1inch