The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help! Check engine light! Codes!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Nice to see you around te StL Black Dragon. I just got one for 600 also with this issue, I have a parts car right now. Should I just swap the cats to clear the code or try the antifouler trick? Autozone guy said run some cleaner thru the gas and it should clear it so Im driving it to IN Friday with another bottle of cleaner and hopefully that clears it.

If you have a spare cat would it be easier to swap it out or do the anti fouler trick?
    I have a salvage galant with grey interior and white outside very little body damage just little dents. I think it has a locked motor because it ticks and it has a new starter. It is a total part out and I have parts from many other galants in the past. Pm me if you need any parts and I will let you know if I have them or not.

@atish25- you in the stl area? If you have a spare cat I'd gut it and slap it on the car. And I'd prob do the anti fouler trick on top of it too. Just a thought.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Yep south county Stl. I have a parts car with a cat that I think is good just didn't know how difficult it was I figured id grab all the parts off it I can use, help yourself its going to the yard in a week. I talked to a mechanic and he suggested the anitfouler also so Ill do both. Just trying to clear the SES for inspection to get plated.
    I have a salvage galant with grey interior and white outside very little body damage just little dents. I think it has a locked motor because it ticks and it has a new starter. It is a total part out and I have parts from many other galants in the past. Pm me if you need any parts and I will let you know if I have them or not.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    I have a brand new cat, brand new IAC, ISP, whatever you need. Let me know

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12