The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: incorrect immobilizer code

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

incorrect immobilizer code

I did the manual swap on my 4g64 and I bought a manual ecu and conversion Barnes but the immobilizer is incotrect. Can any body here tell me how to or delete it for me? Thankyou. It is in an 03 eclipse but the guys over at club 3g don't seem to like too help

you wha?

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

You were pointed to the people who could help you but you're an arrogant douche to them so no, nobody is going to help you delete your immobilizer.

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cmarris View Post
    I did the manual swap on my 4g64 and I bought a manual ecu and conversion Barnes but the immobilizer is incotrect. Can any body here tell me how to or delete it for me? Thankyou. It is in an 03 eclipse but the guys over at club 3g don't seem to like too help
    You need a tactrix cable and ECUflash, so you can pull the rom from your ecu and disable the immobilizer and flash it back to your ecu. Do some searches on club3g or evom on the tactrix cable, ecuflash and immobilizer delete.

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
    You were pointed to the people who could help you but you're an arrogant douche to them so no, nobody is going to help you delete your immobilizer.
    ummmm why did you just say that? I asked you and you told me to go to palehorse and I did, he has not responded to me with the email I sent him so I was just branching out to other resources. I havent said anything agaisnt people or anything unhelpful to people over at club 3g, so I dont know where you got arrogant douche from. I asked you and I understand that you work on the v6 primarily, so this was not against you.

Pale Horse is a personal friend, as are many of the intelligent people on that site. He ignores you because you're an arrogant douche and demand things from him rather than asking nicely or offering some sort of payment. Shit ain't free in this world, even if people are giving it away.

You referred me to him and I asked him if he knew how to delete it, and I asked it he could do it for me. I did ask nicely. I still have the message and can show that i did not demand anything. I don't appreciate you calling me an ignorant douche when I have only been nice to people.