The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tori1

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

tori1

I have a 2001 GTZ It shifts fine but doesn't move I changed the shift solenoids changed the speed sensor input and output, still doesn't move could the park and neutral do this or could it be the pressure sensor? The trans fluid seem always cold when I let is set for 10- 15 min. Please Need Help!

probably the wave spring broke, it happens alot on the auto v6, happened to me

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/mit...azard-problem/
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

yeaaa another one post wonder. seems like everyone who has a problem joins, posts, gets some answers annd disappears.

He had an issue, sourced for outside help, Google search, which led him to here. Not everyone joins this forum to go to meets and see complete strangers, make a 20+ page build thread, or buy car parts from Japan. It's no big deal if this is a one shot wonder he's happy the job is done and go his merry ways.

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    He had an issue, sourced for outside help, Google search, which led him to here. Not everyone joins this forum to go to meets and see complete strangers, make a 20+ page build thread, or buy car parts from Japan. It's no big deal if this is a one shot wonder he's happy the job is done and go his merry ways.
    youre right, my apologies. i was having a really bad day and i guess just needed to take my angers out on someone.

Thanks for yall help! I'll check it out and keep yall posted!

i was originally just a one post wonder came here to source out my EVAP problem and then i left for a lill bit but soon came back when i remembered this was the only forum of like minded individuals and good responses

and now yall stuck with me :P
    2001 Galant 2.4 USDM
    Old ones
    2X BMW E34 Blaaackkkk
    Isuzu Trooper mountain spec

Quote Originally Posted by pernir View Post
    i was originally just a one post wonder came here to source out my EVAP problem and then i left for a lill bit but soon came back when i remembered this was the only forum of like minded individuals and good responses

and now yall stuck with me :P
    haha, all good with that man! =)

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse