The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Updates on my 8g.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    I live in miami, Florida lol, so what exactly will I need for an ego brake upgrade??? I'll see if I can get everything super cheap and get more then 1 to help some people out here.

Check out isario's (spelling?) thread I posted, I think he listed everything...basically calipers are the only thing you want used (I think, didn't look into it super hard)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000 Galant bagged and boomin!

Oh and yeah Miami is a hell of a drive from KC so...maybe I'll hit you up in a year or somethin when I do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, yea thats kinda a long drive for brakes lol, Also i finally upgraded the brakes today, i didnt have the chance to paint them or anything because it was going to start raining and i needed them changed today so i can finish the car tomorrow for work saturday lol, they fit perfectly i just needed to bend the rear shield a little bit because it would hit when i turned to the left, so im happy i got them working right the others were leaking brake fluid like crazy my rims are COVERED in brake fluid, Oh i also had to change 3 wheel studs and put all brand new lugs, I had 3 on the front drivers side tire that was so stripped that the lugs would fall right off they had so much play, Ill try and post pics tomorrow.

upgraded? what sorta upgrade did you do if not the evo swap?

Well it's not a huge upgrade, but I went from the crappy single pistion calipers to dual caliper brakes from the 99 galant v6 with cross drilled slotted rotors, I was testing the brakes out last night and they do make a hell of a difference.

hey man where did you get the flip key mod from?

Quote Originally Posted by racevedo051790 View Post
    hey man where did you get the flip key mod from?
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...g-key-question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12