The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: triptonic i4

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

triptonic i4

First off, tbh I have no idea if this question should be put here because it's not REALLY a "performance" thing. Move me if I'm wrong.

Alright I know I'm going to get a lot of crap for this because I'm staying auto but luckily not everyone in the world is crossing their fingers for more than 220whp. I wanna triptonic my galant for that lulz. I've tried searching and nothing popped up for here or Google in general how ever I know the 3g eclipse has it. A friend and I were going to literally change a lot of my interior and transmission to do this but I did quickly readssomewhere on here all I'd need to do is add paddles, tranny computer, and wiring.

Can someone elaborate? And what paddles can I use? I did read the 8g galant actually came with the triptonic set up and I do have a Euro connection over there.

Worst case: gut, 3g, beer.

i can't [nfortunately] help with this topic, but i know it has been spoken of before on here. i do remember most people saying "5speed manual, or its not worth it."

looking online, it looks like a there are some triptonics in panama but i dont see any about the euros. good luck though!!
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

Yea man thanks for the input. I actually found the info I need under "sportronics" lol.