The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Liberal Grille

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Liberal Grille

So i have done my best to locate what appears to be an Extremely rare if not extinct grille, most of the post's of which i can locate the grille in are years old and nothing comes up with a google or ebay search ( besides an accord wagon grille )
    Now i don't have access to the market so i can't tell if what i'm looking for might be in there ( slim to non )
    just wondering if anyone knows anything that could help me out, thanks in advance

Update:
    I have tryed pming cali but his inbox is full so i left an email.
    Last edited by 1904Galant; 07-22-2014 at 11:33 AM

Best bet is contact some of our overseas members. TriggerMauve is the longest and most dependable Japanese member of ours. You could also check with the Australian guys, those Aussie's can and usually get there hands on anything JDM easily.

Thanks so much man, every little bit helps when your hunting a unicorn lol.

I have a very rare vogue II grill...

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

While a nice Grille, isn't the one my heart is set on.

who speaks Japanese?
    http://minkara.carview.co.jp/en/part...=69&mo=232
    i can't tell if that's for sale or was for sale

yea that liberal grille is crispy. i do want one myself!

I think the vogue II is sexy. That's the one I wanted. Greddy has the other I'm pretty sure. You can ask where he acquired it.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

From what i have gathered here on the forums, Cali was the main guy making them ( couple years ago ), he seems to have dropped off tho and sold whatever he had left last year ( no liberal listed in that sale )

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    last time i bought one from Triggermauve i think it was like 275 and had to wait for it to be made at the liberal factory, shipping was another 100 i think.

i have a cali made one but i would love a real one...im still trying to figure out how to properly and safely mount the replica lol

i thought i saw someone use L brackets you can rivet some to the frame then use some screws to hold the top so you can take them out when needed.

I thought they used the stock mounting locations

That makes sense but how does it stay flush lol it seems like every time I close my hood it pops up from bumper

Idk to be honest. Never had one. Best thing is to find someone that has the same setup and see how they did it.

that is all on the quality of the copy you got, even the one i got to liberal directly had a little gap. but double sided tape on the front will home it a bit.

Not a lot of luck so far in tracking one down, and now that they are not even being made in japan so my chances of an original is far less likely, still holding out hope tho because i still have not spoken with Cali.

I can supply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.qcustoms.co.nz