The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Blacked out my roof.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    Looks good. Is that a plain gloss vinyl or the carbon fiber style?

Plain gloss.

2001 Galant GTZ

Carbon Fiber would have been a little overkill in my opinion, good choice on gloss black.
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Roof Black

Quote Originally Posted by Zequel View Post
    Plain gloss.
    I am getting the wrap material from Fellers.

B - Black – 4’-0” LF
    $11.49 per foot or $28.99 per 60"x3'
    $45.96 if you buy exactly 4 ft
    $57.98 for 2 yds

Love the look. Looks like a Porsche or Mercedes panoramic roof. Ordering the material for a 4 color wrap on my red 2000 v6.

Im about to do the same to my hood since my clear coat is peeling... my car is black so hopefully it doesn't look too different... Either way it'll look a lot better than it does now I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by juicejax View Post
    Im about to do the same to my hood since my clear coat is peeling... my car is black so hopefully it doesn't look too different... Either way it'll look a lot better than it does now I'm sure
    If it doesn't match too will (I'm fairly certain it will, only thing to think about is the paint on the car being a little faded) you could always wrap your whole car. It's cheaper than paint and it is getting more and more durable as time goes on. I'm actually considering it since I work at a vinyl shop and my boss could custom order some vinyl for me.
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

Wrap cost

Quote Originally Posted by Techn0Nut1996 View Post
    If it doesn't match too will (I'm fairly certain it will, only thing to think about is the paint on the car being a little faded) you could always wrap your whole car. It's cheaper than paint and it is getting more and more durable as time goes on. I'm actually considering it since I work at a vinyl shop and my boss could custom order some vinyl for me.
    It is about $400 for enough material to do a 2005 Nissan Altima (sorry about the example car) in a flat green metallic. the SW900 material from Avery has a exposure life of about 5 years and is removable up to that time. Some real cool colors also.

I love it. It really makes the car stand out, and I agree it gives it more of a modern look. Great work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12