The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MITSUBISHI galant 2003 maf sensor crc cleaner wont run stall out idle problems etc

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Icon7 MITSUBISHI galant 2003 maf sensor crc cleaner wont run stall out idle problems etc

hi peoples just joined man been readin reading we just got a galant 03 2.4 was idling funny thought it would be throtle body hit it with seafome nada now went to maf sensor hit with the crc cleaner now it got worse when i step on gas to drive cuts off i pulled it off to get it home.i didnt know abt that crc thing not to be used on mitsubishit..i let my self go by everyone mechanics internet etc normaly i read or search for everything my self.. also befor that had these codes po456 now i dont know what to do have anyone had this same issue..the idle thing was going up and down like it wanted to turn off and sometimes it would, and thats why i went on to cleanin that..i replced the air filter on it..any advise or steps please..

Might have a cracked manifold.

Check the neck of the intake manifold where the throttle body flange meets the manifold.