The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: opinions on spirit of competition hood sticker

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

opinions on spirit of competition hood sticker

Alright here's the thing I always liked the way these looked on our cars. But I'm starting to wonder if it's more of an evo thing after looking into it more. My car does have mods but nothing crazy like turbo or 5spd, nor anything ralliart.

My question is, in anyones honest opinion, does it matter? Not tryna fake the funk in anyway, but I just like the subtle style it gives.

I know some will say its your car, but never hurts to bounce ideas off others. On a side not haven't seen one on an 8gb (which i am) so would be cool to test the waters

Thanks for any and all input
    Last edited by 8thLS6; 04-02-2015 at 01:31 PM

Hey, I'm also considering to do something like this, just like you, not sure if it's a good idea.

I've found this picture from a post in HK Galant Club:

https://scontent-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...8c&oe=55A271BA

probably can give you some idea...

Thanks for the pic. I've seen a few members on here but I'm trust trying to get an idea of where it originated. If it's a ralliart thing, I feel out of place by not having anything ralliart on my car like wheels off a 4g eclipse or 9g galant. If its an evo thing, then it's no brainer why I'd feel out of place lol. My hopes are that it's just a mitsubishi thing in general.

I mainly like the sticker cause of the sporty/classy look it gives imo, when placed on the hood and it represents mitsubishi.
    Last edited by 8thLS6; 04-07-2015 at 01:54 AM

Sticker originated from the 6g VR-4, so yeah, rightfully yours :)

Cool thanks for the history on it, think I might pull the trigger on one.

Edit..also watched this https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLxmIcm9FOqM-cn4U-2hQJpHarJLfAytG1&params=EAEYATgBSAFYAmILMGIwa3pSQk 9PUDRoAA%253D%253D&v=TpeF8hsHtFM&mode=NORMAL
    Last edited by 8thLS6; 05-07-2015 at 06:29 PM

graphics dont have to be 'loud'......go the subtle route..i made some myself using a matt white and then carbon white mitsi diamonds

Nice, thats one clean 8g you have there. I did end up getting a smaller one on my hood in black, being my car is silver.