The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Serious short problem. I need some assistance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    ^ Just bought a multimeter. Going to test the relays tomorrow.

Found a blown 25 fuse under the hood. Looks like it was wired to the fans. I'll do some testing tomorrow to see if I'm getting closer to the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update

Found why my market fuse kept blowing. I back tracted everything in the marker wiring and noticed there was a crimp in two wires in the tail lights and exposed touching the body. Taped them up and no more blown fuse

The positive terminal would have a decent size spark when putting the cable on. Since the battery is located in the trunk I unplugged the trunk light. That seemed to bring the spark down a little but not enough. I looked around in the engine compartment and noticed the wire to the starter was off. I put that back on and now the spark seems to be much less then before. My battery is also keeping its charge everyday that goes by so maybe I fixed the problem. I will post up if there are issues again. Thanks for all the help guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool Im glad you figured it out. Wiring is tricky but having the FSM diagrams helps a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12