The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need parts for high vis dash PLEASE HELP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 30

Need parts for high vis dash PLEASE HELP

im doing an interior swap the best i can because the world spec or euro spec door card and high vis dash just makes the usdm an imbarrassment . Now i got the dash coming but its completely bare no vents no switches no glove box on both sides and no trim. does anyone have any spare or extras of these needed that can sell to me .Or cn someone please point me a direction to go because i found a mmcs monitor too but i need to find the rest of my dash. BTW it should fit in with minimal modifications right? has anyone done a job like this to a 03 galant es latley? PLEASE help me get my G going so i can move on to a engine swap awd swap next thanks

does anyone know of a liberal grille out there for sale?

I have a vogue grill for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

do you got a pic of it ? how much u want for it?

I got a full car euro spec, will soon go to scrap yard.
    Black dashboard, beige leather seats :)
    seat's will be expensive to ship, but plastic part's wont be a problem.

where u located i might want the whole interior

please get back to me when you can .i definetly would like the whole interior seats too. ill gladly take that off your hands please let me know thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo23 View Post
    where u located i might want the whole interior
    im from Sweden haha!
    Kinda long way.

i know but there is a dhl in your area that will ship it to me direct and they can pick it up at your door. i have been waiting for an entire complete nice leather interior for some time . now how much were u wanting for complete interior including seats dashboard etc..

- - - Updated - - -

does your model come with the mmcs 4in screen?

Hi again.

I will check out the prices on DHL.
    They are closed today so will check tomorrow morning.

The interior is complete, airbag on passenger side, problem is I have to remove airbags, not legal to ship..

problem will then be the seats.. side-airbag.

Are som scratches in the leather from i guess a dog..
    but no tears.

electric seats,

You wan't the side mirrors too?

And the tailgate light?

I can try get my hand on some JDM tailgate lights.

Got it on my other Galant.

About the MMCS.
    We dont have it.
    But we got a 1 DIN stereo and a little compartment.
    Remove it and you can do like i did.

- - - Updated - - -

And that is a 6,1 inch screen if I remember correct :)

thanks for getting back to me about the airbags i don't need them anyway i already have that covered so we are good with that. quick question I have a stereo was just curious if you had that now i see in the first pic showing the automatic gearbox and two tone leather and the stereo pic showing manual with all black no beige. is this first pic the one your selling? also if the side mirrors are folding electric i will take them and i will wait for my tail lights later . whats the head liner look like i'll pass on the front seats so we don't have to worry about side airbag problem. ill take the backseats if they are in good condition and they don't have airbag do they? when you can if i can get a pic of each door card and pics showing the entire dash , console , trim etc..showing their condition please looking froward to transforming my es into the real galant it can be..

if you are open monday to get DHL all priced up and if i get some detailed pics of the interior etc.. so i can know for sure if were a go that way i can cancel some orders that are on hold with parts I drather get from you that way my interior will be good to go otherwise im looking at alot of fabricating etc.. on these parts . if you can find a liberal grill on your side of the map i would definitely want to grab that too and if the the taillights that are on your silver galant but with the amber turn signal (vrg ) are around I really like those best thanks again for all your time helping me with parts . the galant is supreme machine to be

- - - Updated - - -

If you have the 2 piece headlights available we can add those to the list too

I got two galant.
    One dark green that will go to scrap yard.
    And one silver that is my daily driver.
    That's the one with black leather :)

And yes i got the Two piece headlight, problem is that the headlight height adjustment is broken :/
    And I got both Orange and White indikators for the front.

The Side mirror's is not electric folding.

Today I was at my father and took some pictures on the car.

It's like 38 pictures! haha
    Tried to take pictures of all damage. previos owner used to have a dog there.. so some damage is dealt to seats :/

Here come pictures.

Rear driver door panel.

Driver side door panel.
    Also the "Chrome door handle" is included.
    Also called JDM Door handle.

I'm pretty sure that i have black plastic that goes for inside door handle and windows switches.

Rear passenger door panel.

Front passenger door panel:
    Best condition of them all.

Rear seat :
    Ignore the "dent" on first picture. it was laying under the seat haha!

Forgot to take a picture of the whole "seat"

Passenger front seat :

Driver seat:

Biggest damage of all leather.

Dashboard :

Side mirrors :

Tailgate :

Every thing needs a depth cleaning. i have had the car for over a year, just been standing, and last owner had it sitting for like 2 years..

I really appreciate the pics and I have a definite idea of what you have I still would take the back seat cause I like it shape better than mine I like the independent headrests on the back seat I can always rewrap it I'd give you 40 euro for whole back seat , I still want door cards and can rewrap and fix the scratches etc.. how bout 100 euros for all 4 and and I'll give u 20 euro for tweeters mounts on inside mirrors . I really want power mirrors but thank you anyways and I would lIke the full black n beige dash with speedometer bezel, both side vents n switches and middle vents and glove box (without airbag) also middle console with automatic shifter and would do 100 euro for that since middle woodgrain trim is missing but not a problem I also got lucky and saw the rear interior side lights I do 20 euro for both Plus I pay shipping so now that everything is definite with pics can we settle with 280 totaled for items I'd like? If there's a dome light can I see which one it has might be interested in it ,

Hi
    The wood trim in the middle is not missing, just laying in the trunk!
    Needed a fuel relay that was mounted behind it :)
    It's a complete car :)

So you want following :
    All door panels.
    Rearseat complete.
    Side mirrors?
    Power folding was available from 1999/2000.
    Problem is you need to change the all electric in the whole door.
    Dashboard with all vent's and trim, beige plastic that's under the dashboard. with glove box.
    rear lights in the C-piller? with the plastic that it's mounted in?
    All wood trim in the center and around shift knob?
    Want the middle consol with armrests too? and "cup-holder" with seat heating.
    Tail lights?
    And are you interested in the headlights?
    And the Tweeter cover with mount's.

The dome light in the roof i would like to keep, the car got sun-roof, and i maybe will do a roof swap and then i need it for the switches.

Maybe I can get my hand on a "normal" dome light?

Looks like that.

Ya the rear lights in the c pillar and plastic it's mounted too ,want SHIFT knob too . middle counsel need too also take tweeters . I'll pass on side mirrors ,head lights and tail lights and dome light. I'm glad al center dash trim is still with it. This interior swap makes my car come to life finally I feel like it's in a coma waiting to be woken when I see all the Jim n euro specs.

Experienced TGC Member
    Rear mud guards(flaps) available? Actually are all mud flaps available????
    Last edited by coconut; 10-04-2015 at 07:50 PM

Now I dont really understand.
    You will pass on side mirrors, but want headlights and taillights?
    Or will you pass on that too?

I will try contact DHL today, start working at 1 PM.
    And wont be home until midnight. works that all week long.

So im not able to start removing stuffs until next weekend.

Give me a complete list of stuffs you want :)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Rear mud guards(flaps) available? Actually are all mud flaps available????
    Yes they are there, front too, but im thinking of keeping front becouse my daily dont have it!
    But the rear is for sale.

Experienced TGC Member
    Pm sent

Yes I don't want side mirrors , head lights or tail lights .

- - - Updated - - -

Here Is final My list:
    All 4 complete door panels and both front tweeter mounts
    Complete dashboard (with both side vents with all buttons/switches , middle vents and full wood grain center trim /shift trim and lower dash including switches glove etc)
    Compete Middle console with armrest etc.
    Both rear side lights attached to c.pillars
    Anything else you think I forgot that we faked bout but I'm sure thats the full list I need

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast