The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hope someone here can help shine info.

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Hope someone here can help shine info.

I was able to use ecuflash to deactivate my immobolizer on a 2002 ecu i got. im putting it into my 99 that has an 02 engine and trans. it cranks but wont start with the new ecu but with the 99 it cranks up fine (99 ecu does not like the combo with the trans it has so it ends up throwing codes and being inop and goes into limp mode. was told to get 02 ecu and that would fix it) Anyone can shine any info please do! Or if someone has direct contact for DangerDANJ or his actual name. thanks
    Diego

I don't think its gonna work. Just plugging it in and go. I think some wiring work is in order.

didnt realize i put this in 9g lol The pins are all same from the 99 to the 2002. pin location and everything is identical. people talked about it working on a 2012 post and none of those members are around anymore. was hoping someone hada way to reach DangerDANJ bc he chimed in on it and could be a great option knowing how it all works!
    Diego

Quote Originally Posted by galantv600 View Post
    didnt realize i put this in 9g lol The pins are all same from the 99 to the 2002. pin location and everything is identical. people talked about it working on a 2012 post and none of those members are around anymore. was hoping someone hada way to reach DangerDANJ bc he chimed in on it and could be a great option knowing how it all works!
    This week I'm swapping the engine, transmission, harness, and ecu from a 2001 3g into a 1999 8g. I'll let you know how it goes and see if I can help at all. I have a thread on the swap currently going if you want to check it out so far

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I actually got it to work lol After going into ecu flash and messing with it I got it to function properly and deactivated immobolizer.

Ended up replacing to a 2002 cluster since my gauges were going crazy. May need to change my speed sensor in the trans too. But car is working well. Im berry happy lol thanks for the offer for info!
    Diego