The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g, loving it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problems, I just wish I had bigger rims on mine, but I'm buying an eclipse for cheap soon so I can get the part out to do an auto to manual swap so I'll just get the rims from the eclipse, hopefully I find one with aftermarket rims

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm on 19s with 245 tires right now. Definitely some improvising involved to eliminate rub. When I first picked it up from the shop that did it the rub was horrible. They didn't do fender work.

I was gonna use this car for a performance platform but it's my daily and I have the v6 (which is too expensive for me to make the power I want) I've decided to save up for a little Miata as a project car or something

Well my galant is mine and only car but when I get the eclipse I'll interchange the tranny, and keep the eclipse as my daily driving car, right now I'm low on money, yea being a broke student is my daily motto... but thanks, I wasn't really thinking about the rubbing with the 19s I'll keep that in mind when I get new rims, but how low are you dropped?

2 inches all around.

What suspension are you using, because I was thinking of getting coilover sleeves to mount on my stock struts, they're cheap and you get the adjustable option!

Don't buy those. I'm on kyb gr2 struts and Megan springs.

Too cheap = broken car in the long run.

A buddy of mine is selling his Tein lowering springs. If interested PM me.

No, I don't want lowering spring, I want the option to adjust the height at will, but thanks though

Do coil overs then. Please do not buy sleeves. Those honestly somehow only work with Hondas as far as I know. Either spring and strut or full coil overs. Not sleeves tho. Don't cheap out bro it can end up costing you more if it messes something up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12