The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bumpers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    Experienced TGC Member
    Yes, call your local dealer and see if they are available. When I got 2 sets they where limited.I believe I paid 160 for both sets because of the homie hook up. Lol. The holes for the fronts are not in the same spot as the stone guards. What I did is drill holes in the fender to match the mud guards and got some extra clips/ nuts the the liners use and slid them where I drilled and used the screws from the stone guards and they look factory. You may have to put some heat the mud flap to mould it a little to the fender. Can send a pic of the plastic nut.
    Last edited by coconut; 05-18-2016 at 11:07 PM

hmmm, interesting, I'll try those dealer I got stuffs from before first.... do you know if the one you get from still got any? just in case mine's are all gone...

Experienced TGC Member
    I will verify.

They are here, HAHAHA!!
    I'm so pumped now, can't wait to put them on this Friday :)

coconut, if possible, can you post/send me some picture of how it looks on yours, and how you solve the front fitment? or do you just mark the position and drill it?
    Also, I've ordered some new screws for the front, but they just send me a whole bunch of different kinds in 1 bag, I guess some picture of your finished product would help me identifying which one goes to where....

Experienced TGC Member
    I havent installed them on my car yet. I currently have the old ones on my car , but did install them on the kids car.
    The fronts, i held them on the fender and drilled two new holes for the location on the mud flaps. I used the plastic nuts that come on the front fender liners kinda gave it a factory look. Slide the plastic nuts on the fender where your two new holes are and also use the screws that you removed from the stone guard.

I guess I'll understand it better on Friday, btw, good news, I tried to compare the stone guard and the mud flaps, the holes look very close :)

FYI, they are on and looking nice now, some holes drilled, I may need to heat the fronts up a little bit to make it stick to the body though.

Experienced TGC Member
    Glad you like them. I sure do love the way mine look on my G. Few more centimeter and my mud guards will sit on the ground.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12