The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New short ram air intake

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

New short ram air intake

My short ram intake will be here tomorrow pretty excited to get it and install it I'll make sure to post a photo after its installed, anyone got a short ram on there galant?? If so what is your opinion and experience with them? I'd love to hear from some people about this thanks

never heard of that lol, i stick with factory intakes mitsubishi need to make a new 8g model galant... im sure then this site will be more active
    *RIP* my 4g64
    Hello my 6g72

Quote Originally Posted by 8GLover View Post
    never heard of that lol, i stick with factory intakes mitsubishi need to make a new 8g model galant... im sure then this site will be more active
    Mitsubishi just needs to make a new Galant period. Hopefully Nissan doesn't squash Mitsubishi after their purchase...

0; nissans buying mitsubishi ? idk how mitsubishi can go from the 8g model to something completely different i cry
    *RIP* my 4g64
    Hello my 6g72

Quote Originally Posted by 8GLover View Post
    0; nissans buying mitsubishi ? idk how mitsubishi can go from the 8g model to something completely different i cry
    Yep, google searches reveal all. Nissan bought out a third of Mitsu and now has rights to take control.
    Also, cars in the mid-size sedan category grew in size over time over the past few decades.

02' Galant ES 2.4L

If they make it like the Altima and Maxima then I'm sold.