The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Manual harness swap

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Manual harness swap

Has anyone done the 5 speed swap along with a full engine harness. I got a harness from a stratus and I had some time so I swapped it in and now the G won't start. Anyone know if there is a diff in the wiring? there is nothing I can visually see and cant find any info on the stratus. If I need to I'll swap the other back in but it's a pain so I don't want to do that. Any help would be appreciated.
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....

Quote Originally Posted by dGALANTc View Post
    Has anyone done the 5 speed swap along with a full engine harness. I got a harness from a stratus and I had some time so I swapped it in and now the G won't start. Anyone know if there is a diff in the wiring? there is nothing I can visually see and cant find any info on the stratus. If I need to I'll swap the other back in but it's a pain so I don't want to do that. Any help would be appreciated.
    Yes I have. Check my thread on my complete engine and trans swap

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I have read your thread and you have done some good work bro. I got mine for the most part figured out but I'm having the same issue with my tach, it doesn't wanna work. I'm sorting out an electrical issue I'm having now with p1500 code and my alternator not charging my battery. May be time for a new alternator.
    2002 5spd swapped
    under construction.....