Hi, it's been a real long time, life, has been life, I had to put my project on hold for awhile and now I the time, money, income, energy and will work on it again. Things will have to be different at the start of this second go, in short my goal for now is to get it back up and running as the car has been sitting since at least 2017, this is the bare minimum for me until I move, I do not want to deal with loading it onto a tow truck when I buy my next house and then getting it into the garage there. I love this car and I do miss it, I need to siphon out the gas as it dates back to 2016, but I did throw in a bunch of gas stabilizer and sea foam so hopefully it shouldn't be that difficult to remove. I need to change the oil, bought that and the filter today, I need to change out the coolant, and just pray the marine battery I bought before it went into storage is still good. Additionally, I need to do more work on rust.

Longer term, I'll be doing the ever classic engine swap with a manual transimission. I have a high compression 6g74/75 hybrid with shelf forged CP pistons (11.5:1 specifically), BC rods, ARP studs, coated King bearings, and a 6g75 crank undercut to 0.75mm on the mains, block's been bored with a bore plate, entire thing is balanced to I think 8500 rpm. Here is my debate, I have ported 6g75 MIVEC heads, had them back when my project was live before, but there is a massive work I need to get through with setting up MIVEC activation, I need to figure out some parts for oiling this system like the MIVEC solenoid screen, I also need to figure out the fuel rails out and I missed my window with Ray Pampena many years ago. Also I can't use the really nice 6g75 MIVEC oil pan. Parts like RPW stage 2 cams and RPW valve springs are directly off the shelf which I want to get the most out of this short block. I'm actually considering topping this engine with none MIVEC 6g75 heads (ported and a valve job of course), I just want to enjoy this a bit sooner, like within a year after I get my next place. I have a pair of these heads, but those got damaged in shipping so I don't want to risk them being cracked. Of course at this point, I'm throwing in the same RPW goodies, just not the MIVEC flavor of the cams, and also there are retainers out there that are for a Ford engine. There's a ton of plans I have for parts to use, I just want to enjoy the car I've been wanting to build for almost 15 a bit sooner, I've grown a lot since I started, I just want my fun car to be fun and not collecting dust. I'll go for a MIVEC build a little later, I'll have a fresh short block for that, probably build out of a MIVEC 6g75 engine whole and custom forged pistons & custom connecting rods. Also I do have worries about the current built short block, but it did get sprayed down with oil before being wrapped up like a dated Dexter reference when I picked it up

anyway, hi, hello, I don't know how often I'll post here, I don't know when I'll be back given how cold it is out lately which is keeping me from the garage, pictures will come eventually